**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should be my first r5 6 star?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
Got a science r4-r5 rank up gem. Who deserves it? I’m hesitant on torch just because he’s so good already. All are awakened or can be

Who should be my first r5 6 star? 92 votes

Human Torch
34%
buffajrphillgreenRayven5220AleorVijayendraSRookiiePandingoLeanbisoncaptain_rogersGreekhitEwell65SSS69ItsClobberinTimeReignkingTWCarracho01SaltE_Wenis69Danemo666Messy151Coach_G1JT_SupremeLBN1 32 votes
Titania
25%
SnakeEyes69FreakydChanMan007EgretM4Legendboy2411SavageBreaker69Sagacious0wlpeixemacacoGhostrunner01The_Doctor_24_1Sparty6Wasy1KLZTheShinyDomeBabyGrootNewtrelDrDisconnect.95DonGlocqueN8buckeye08 23 votes
Photon
30%
ShaggyMCaptain_MaimHendrossScopeotoe987psp742WhoDaPooRenaxqqThe_Commish123BeastDadIoniqus_797PeterWurzelMusha27TheBlindSalmonJack2634Ultragamerwillrun4adonutFrostGiantLordLickyWonderfulloser1948Tnkeesman 28 votes
Red Gaurdian
9%
Foxhero007Wicket329Pikolute_dua_shumo_o13579rebel_DerpyEagleViper198787doggy 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Red Gaurdian
    His buff looks awesome and Titania/Photon are both 7*
  • Options

His buff looks awesome and Titania/Photon are both 7*

I know man, I actually love him now
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 286 ★★
    Ibom for sure
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    Human Torch
    Torch is only behind Scorpion as the best Science champion and Titania is just behind Torch
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 455 ★★★
    Red Gaurdian
    Red guardian is so cool(don’t know if he’s good)
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★
    Human Torch
    Torch, or hold it until the red guardian buff goes live to see if you like it or not.
  • Options

Torch, or hold it until the red guardian buff goes live to see if you like it or not.

It’s live I believe and I love it. Damage is insane and the slow stays for a while
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★
    Human Torch
    Cap45 said:

It’s live I believe and I love it. Damage is insane and the slow stays for a while
    Oh wow, I had no idea. I'll have to check him out then!

In that case, between him and torch, whoever you like more between the 2.

For the longest time I had torch at r3, then finally took him to r4 after many other champs because he still melts things quickly.

I only took mine to r5 and ascended for necropolis, otherwise he would likely still be r4.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    Human Torch
    Wont see a 7* torch for a while I think.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    Red Gaurdian
    As others have said, Titania and Photon are both 7*s, and neither needs a high sig level.

Torch is a good contender for r5 eventually, but I think he’d be a bad choice for your first r5. He thrives in his matchups but you won’t really use him anywhere else.

I’m no expert on his buff, but I do believe Red Guardian rules now. He’s loaded with utility and has phenomenal damage output to boot. He doesn’t currently exist as a 7*, but even when he does he still likes to be sig 200 so the 6* will remain relevant in your roster for a long time.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    edited February 22
    Human Torch
    Energy champs, mystics, evaders and missers. The only thing that neuters him is incinerate immune and you still get one time use of his pre-fight for that.

That covers a fair spread I would've thought and absolutely worthy of a first R5
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    Red Gaurdian
    Torch doesn't need it
    Photon and Titania are 7 stars
    Red Guardian is great and also wants a higher sig level so the 6 star would be valuable then a future 7 star version
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 286 ★★
    Ibom for sure
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Human Torch
    Always prioritize for 6* r5, champs that won't make it as 7*s (at least not soon), to have them at their max available potential. The others sooner or later you will pull them as 7*s.
    MCOC as a game is a marathon not a sprint, so it's wiser to make decisions that pay out in the long run.
    Torch is very likely to be in that elite group of 6* champs (Hercules etc.), that Kabam won't risk to release as 7*s.