**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How are yall liking the Red Gaurdian buff?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
I personally love this dude now. Long slow debuff and gigantic damage with 30k heavies and high crit rate. Honestly he’s a top 5 science champ for me

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Forgot it was even out lol ... let me investigate.
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★
    Top 5 is arguably
    1. Silk
    2. Titania
    3. Scorpion
    4. Og Hulk
    5. Human torch
    You think hes better than any of them? Honest question if so ill rank him up and give him a try
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,410 ★★★★★

Top 5 is arguably
    1. Silk
    2. Titania
    3. Scorpion
    4. Og Hulk
    5. Human torch
    You think hes better than any of them? Honest question if so ill rank him up and give him a try

Swap scorpion and silk and you're good to go👍
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 201 ★★

Top 5 is arguably
    1. Silk
    2. Titania
    3. Scorpion
    4. Og Hulk
    5. Human torch

Personally I think in no order top 5 is titania, scorpion, torch, OS and 2099
  • Options
    MatthewmercuryMatthewmercury Posts: 70
    I forgot it went live. Definitely better with the unstoppable on heavy after sp2 to keep the trauma easily refreshed
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 739 ★★★
    Tested it out it's actually a HUGE improvement.
    I think all the problems his kit had have been solved in the buff.
    He's not game breaking by any means but I'm pretty sure he'll be great for battlegrounds cause his burst damage potential (although not sunspot level) is really good.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    oh yeah me likey! i had already taken mine up to R3 before the buff ... so yeah R4 for sure.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,815 ★★★★★

Top 5 is arguably
    1. Silk
    2. Titania
    3. Scorpion
    4. Og Hulk
    5. Human torch

Personally I think in no order top 5 is titania, scorpion, torch, OS and 2099
    QS and 2099 don’t have the relevance of Silk/Hulk imo. I don’t see them as much anywhere though they are amazing champs. Science as a whole is just too stacked
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    I took mine to rank 5, the damage is quick and huge. Definitely great for battlegrounds, AQ, and AW (depending on nodes).
    The perfect block makes him tanky, while also giving parry stuns long duration so you can get 7 hit combos in. SP1 has a slow that can be maintained indefinitely AND increases combat power rate. SP2 has big damage with a trauma that doubles hit damage, also can be maintained indefinitely. While shield is on cooldown you can loop heavies (which are extremely strong since he gains attack based on debuffs for heavy) due to his unstoppable.
    Do I think he is a top 5? Honestly depends on nodes but all around he is top 10 in my books.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian

Top 5 is arguably
    1. Silk
    2. Titania
    3. Scorpion
    4. Og Hulk
    5. Human torch

Depends on what you enjoy and playstyle. Red guardian has insane damage along with the sunder debuff to get around those with crit resistance. He has slow to bypass evade, and works amazingly well in long-form content as well as short-form content. I'd personally rank him above torch because red guardian's list of champions he can take super well is much longer than Torch's list and both are about just as fast as each other anyways.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Top 5 is arguably
    1. Silk
    2. Titania
    3. Scorpion
    4. Og Hulk
    5. Human torch

Depends on what you enjoy and playstyle. Red guardian has insane damage along with the sunder debuff to get around those with crit resistance. He has slow to bypass evade, and works amazingly well in long-form content as well as short-form content. I'd personally rank him above torch because red guardian's list of champions he can take super well is much longer than Torch's list and both are about just as fast as each other anyways.
    You just said some dirty words...

I didnt try the new Red Guardian yet, but is he as fast as Torch? For real? Asking honestly, if so then I might R4 him aswell
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

Top 5 is arguably
    1. Silk
    2. Titania
    3. Scorpion
    4. Og Hulk
    5. Human torch

They literally said "for me". Keep your rankings to yourself
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 186 ★★
    His l2 actually crits now at max sig, very satisfying
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 813 ★★★
    Very great job done by kabam I'm very happy
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    Jefechuta said:

Pikolu said:

Top 5 is arguably
    1. Silk
    2. Titania
    3. Scorpion
    4. Og Hulk
    5. Human torch

You just said some dirty words...

I didnt try the new Red Guardian yet, but is he as fast as Torch? For real? Asking honestly, if so then I might R4 him aswell
    Yes, he ends BGs fights in 1-2 sp2s which takes no time at all to get. You're looking at 20-40 second fights with a ranked RG.
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    I just tested it out, Red Gaurdian has faster takedowns than Torch on the same champs. Obviously certain nodes makes certain champs better
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 229 ★★★
    I absolutely love Red Guardian. He's gotta be in the next batch of 7 stars, that's why I'm holding off on ranking my 6* one.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    I enjoy him much more now