**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Arena QOL suggestion

First off let me say I can't stand doing arena, but I am forcing myself to try and get milestones for the extra units and gold. But I would love to see an option added like the Quick Fill button for auto-filling in Champs. I would love to see a Quick Boost button where the game would automatically throw on Arena Point Boosts to the appropriate champ, based on whatever is in your inventory and overflow. I know you can select each champ and pick a boost, but 1 button to add boosts to all 3 champs would take away from the repetitive clicking and wasted time. I am not sure if this is feasible but I would take away some of my pain doing arena. Hope to see this as an update in the game down the road!

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,543 ★★★★★
    Quick fill already is a thing.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,917 ★★★★★
    They have an auto fill button if you buy the sigil . it's literally locked behind a paywall, which is ridiculous.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I think it's about time auto is introduced to Arena? Like spend 5-15 energy to win this round, can help A LOT, especially to build 3x streak.

After the final farm nerf, I have energy just expiring and expiring for nothing.
  • Options
    edited February 21

They have an auto fill button if you buy the sigil . it's literally locked behind a paywall, which is ridiculous.

It's literally not. I don't have the sigil and use it all the time. It's right there every single match

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Err to everyone.. he is saying a quick apply boost LIKE the quick fill lol
  • Options

He's saying both
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I think it's about time auto is introduced to Arena? Like spend 5-15 energy to win this round, can help A LOT, especially to build 3x streak.

After the final farm nerf, I have energy just expiring and expiring for nothing.

Autofight in arena is really dumb and counterintuitive to what the arena is... and it's okay that the very concept of arena is offputting to some

Even if you could autofight... you would lose and never get a streak
  • Options
    Athos69Athos69 Posts: 39
    I’d just like the chance to compete for a 7 star. It’s been ages since I cried my self to sleep after getting spot 101 😢😂. Hope it’s more than 100 this time around 🤞
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★

Nah, might be language barrier or bad grammar but he meant to say a quick boost use like quick fill.. i mean I know there is people who don't tead but the button has been there for years lol.
    Say hi to Clobbering I hear you guys are in the same cellblock.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,917 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

It's literally not. I don't have the sigil and use it all the time. It's right there every single match

Ohh yeah, I was thinking about express mode. My bad.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,197 Guardian
    edited February 21

Exactly 😀
    ahmynuts said:

He's saying both

Nope, and I saw your initial reply was only 1 minute after OP posted this request.
    Maybe you skimmed it too quickly at first.

They said *LIKE* how the Quick-Fill button already exists to automatically select next champs with a single click. They know that part already exists.

They want to *ADD* another ability, to AUTO APPLY POINT BOOSTS that you have in inventory (all the ones you get from Solo Crystals, etc)