Kabam, please stop releasing overtuned defenders

13»

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★
    Warlock14 said:

To be honest counters for defenders eventually get released and they will get less relevant as time goes by

yes, i also think Isaiah Bradley is also a counter of bulls eye as in special moves video he was fighting with bullseye, He may be a counter to bullseye and soon more counters may come later.

I hope so :)
    That was Eli Bradley, the son of Isaiah. Isaiah is the old Captain America
  • RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Photon, Onslaught, and Maestro aren’t bad at all imo. Definitely difficult defenders but I’ve taken them all in battlegrounds and it’s not like they’re complete bs. Maestro has a ton of counters (like mostly the entire mystic class + Kate bishop and a few others).

Bullseye I agree with because he’s incredibly niche and punishing. This isn’t something new for Kabam though. When magik was first out, she had like zero counters and you were pretty much guaranteed to take damage even if you played perfectly. Same goes for domino

Which "most of mystic class" counters maestro? Maestro has nullify immunity and stuff. How do they work? Only ones that work seems to be tigra (if you nuke him fast enough) and mojo, kindred. Is there any other reliable counter?
    Ruwqiersa said:

Emilia90 said:

Photon, Onslaught, and Maestro aren’t bad at all imo. Definitely difficult defenders but I’ve taken them all in battlegrounds and it’s not like they’re complete bs. Maestro has a ton of counters (like mostly the entire mystic class + Kate bishop and a few others).

Bullseye I agree with because he’s incredibly niche and punishing. This isn’t something new for Kabam though. When magik was first out, she had like zero counters and you were pretty much guaranteed to take damage even if you played perfectly. Same goes for domino

Which "most of mystic class" counters maestro? Maestro has nullify immunity and stuff. How do they work? Only ones that work seems to be tigra (if you nuke him fast enough) and mojo, kindred. Is there any other reliable counter?
    Btw correction, he doesnt have nullify immunity. He has glance and aar immunity. Which counters nullifies/staggers/fate seals on hits and neutralize. Also the buffs become passive if you dont kill him in that time frame
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★
    edited July 4
    Ruwqiersa said:

Emilia90 said:

Kushala, Juggs, Wolf, etc
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    edited July 4
    Ruwqiersa said:

Emilia90 said:

I guess bro just never heard of Kushala, Juggs, Werewolf, Hood, Sasquatch, Longshot, SymSupreme or Chavez lol.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 399 ★★
    Milan1405 said:

We have several threads right now commenting on why certain areas of the game are unenjoyable, such as the new Carinas challenges, wow, battlegrounds and even general questing to be honest, and one of the main reasons are super tricky defenders. They mean that even when you are just doing a normal quest such as thonebreaker EQ, you have to watch out in case there is now a bullseye or onslaught there, just to name a couple of the most recent releases. Incursions as well is mess of annoying champs combined with annoying nodes and you just have to hope you get the right hacks to be able to continue, not to mention pray that you don't get any dropped inputs as some of these defenders will straight up KO you in one blocked hit.

Not to mention it's a big reason why people don't want to play battlegrounds, in addition to the underwhelming rewards. Before the most annoying defenders were sassy, rintrah, korg, domino etc (who we all still hate fighting if we don't manage to draft proper counters) but now we have to watch out for these new champions which we need to learn how to fight every single month; just learning the animations can be tricky but combined with the fact they all have a hundred different tricky defensive abilities make it intolerable. Some of these more recent champions like Bullseye, onslaught, photon and maestro have cause untold misery to thousands. You can even lose in arena if you come across a team of these champions requiring a specific attacker to kill and you are just running your rubbish 6 stars (of which there are a LOT). So please stop this Kabam, and make the game more fun again.

I have some points for you:
    1. For EQ u have to check for bullseye/onslaught
    do u think each champ is placed at random or
    kabam test it with the node combo like they
    won't put armour break immune champ on
    armour break/cosmic node/quest.

2. peoples BG complain kabam have already
    addressed as in a couple of season each will hit
    it's upper limit & starts at different level.

3. If u are saying under whelming rewards for BG
    store u are crazy 10-25% t6cc , 5-25% t6cc where
    can I get those weekly wise ?? + Relic material +
    6* sigs.

4. Most people play or started playing for different
    characters for me personally I just watch deep
    dive , take a bio read watch some testing video.
    New champ cool playstyle that match my
    playstyle I love that.

5. BGs - is a competitive mode . If u want to sit in a
    competition and want easy fights to progress
    then I don't know why u even participate in BGs.

6. U can skip SOS , U can Skip carinas challenge, U
    can Skip deathless piece - if u want do what
    every other player are doing.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    edited July 4

Ruwqiersa said:

Emilia90 said:

I guess bro just never heard of Kushala, Juggs, Werewolf, Hood, Sasquatch, Longshot, SymSupreme or Chavez lol.
    People forget mordo, they always forget about king mordo, also white tiger works pretty well too.

Ruwqiersa said:

Emilia90 said:

How does longshot or sassy do? Isnt he incinirate immune? You just spam sp1?
    Btw i tried sassy and chavez but they are not that fast even if you get to finish the fight
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Glads said:

So what exactly should Kabam do to add some sort of challenge? You don't want hard content, you don't want tough competition in battlegrounds and now you don't want tough defenders in quests.

I think people would be fine with these strong defenders, if they where available to everyone.
    Currently, there are 4 solid defenders
    Bullseye
    Maestro
    Onslaught
    Serpent
    With the except of maestro the others are available in crystals. When some dupes Luke cage twice in titan crystal and others get a spread of great attackers/ defenders this is why people get outraged as cluch defenders attackers keep getting missed
    They are available to everyone.

Open crystals.
    Do necropolis.

Problem solved.