**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anybody else struggling to complete content?

PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
edited February 22 in General Discussion
I haven't even touched the event quest. I didn't get keys last week so there's that break I guess. There's just so much content and no time.

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 814 ★★★
    Just do what you can
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,678 Guardian
    edited February 22
    Thanks for the reminder that I need to bust EQ out sometime so I can get the ascension dust from paragauntlet
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Pandingo said:

I haven't even touched the event quest. I didn't get keys last week so there's that break I guess. There's just so much content and no time.

Isn't it great?

I'm sorry I was being a bit facetious. But the devs are doing this deliberately. They want the game to have so much stuff to do that players have to pick and choose what they want to do. Some people see that as a negative, if you're a completist (and I am), this can be a huge struggle.

But if you just want to play the game, being able to pick and choose what you do from a large amount of stuff means you rarely have to do things you just don't want to do. If you don't want to do the side quest thirty times you don't have to. In the past, if you chose not to do it not only would you have nothing else to do, you'd miss out on those rewards. But in a game where there is always more to do than any normal person could do, there's no longer a question of missing rewards. Everyone is going to miss something, but by the same token, anyone who chooses to not do one thing and do something else instead is still going to be rewarded. You can pick the content that is most rewarding to you, or most relevant to you, without feeling like you're being left behind, because everyone else is in the same boat.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Thanks for the reminder that I need to bust EQ out sometime so I can get the ascension dust from paragauntlet

Happy to be of help. 😅
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Pandingo said:

Isn't it great?

I'm sorry I was being a bit facetious. But the devs are doing this deliberately. They want the game to have so much stuff to do that players have to pick and choose what they want to do. Some people see that as a negative, if you're a completist (and I am), this can be a huge struggle.
    Being facetious is something with which I'm very well versed 🤣 that being said I earnestly am deeply disturbed with not being able to complete everything. I suppose I'll speed smash thronebreaker difficulty at some point this month to get my dust, burn a dozen or so energy refills. Yay.