Options

Winter of Woe Nebula

NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,221 ★★★★
I almost got the solo but died when Nebula was at 4 percent I was so mad lol but instead of quitting out I used a revive and finished her off..
so I finished the Metal and God objective.

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,960 ★★★★★

Gonna use a 6R5 ascended boosted scorpion for the M burst objective.
    Ranking up 5* odin from R1 to R5 ascended and doing the M god objective.
    Not valiant so idc abt CC objectives
    Didn't do absorbing man at all. So this is my first WoW fight. Seems much more enjoyable
    ( i'm just looking for the abyss nexus on the 3rd milestone for a 6* ibom

Ibom is a carina challenger fyi
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 331 ★★

Didn't do absorbing man at all. So this is my first WoW fight. Seems much more enjoyable

Ibom is a carina challenger fyi
    I'm not valiant otherwise i'd use ibom to beat her up and get one more point
  • Options

Nebula is a skill based fight a solo is highly possible Absorbing Man was complete BS fight @AcidBurn404
    Exactly so i just skip these BS hot garbage fights and only do the fights i enjoy and are skill based
    Just need 6 points for the abyss nexus i'm looking for anyways
  • Options
    Did nebula with 2 revives today (scorpion). Pretty well designed fight. Now working on a odin rankup.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I did it with a maxed out sig 70 5* Angela, did first completion with Vox, almost soloed both, currently looking for a option for Size M and Burst, CGR is not working very well, I'm waiting to see @SlayerOfGods video 😂, Scorpion is tough try
  • Options
    Just watched on your channel, gonna try now

I'm waiting to see @SlayerOfGods video 😂

I'm making it public in a few hours, but just for you, I'll share it here early :)

https://youtu.be/iCD5Qc5lKOI
  • Options

I'm waiting to see @SlayerOfGods video 😂

I'm making it public in a few hours, but just for you, I'll share it here early :)

https://youtu.be/iCD5Qc5lKOI
    Great job @SlayerOfGods 👌👌
  • Options

I did it with a maxed out sig 70 5* Angela, did first completion with Vox, almost soloed both, currently looking for a option for Size M and Burst, CGR is not working very well, I'm waiting to see @SlayerOfGods video 😂, Scorpion is tough try

@Opandemonio Scorpion worked for me but by no means it was easy that autoblock and unblockable made the fight longer. Like an idiot I forgot to activate the rupture preflight lol when I first attempted. 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options

Did nebula with 2 revives today (scorpion). Pretty well designed fight. Now working on a odin rankup.

Great work @AcidBurn404 I would advise you to rank up Angela if you have her awakened and high sig if not then go with Odin
  • Options

Great work @AcidBurn404 I would advise you to rank up Angela if you have her awakened and high sig if not then go with Odin
    I only have a 6* sig 40 angela
  • Options
    Trust me guys scorpion is the best option for medium burst objective
  • Options
    BlızzyBlızzy Posts: 74
    Hulkling was a great extra non objective solo against her i used scorp an now im tryna ise angela is odin good ??
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,746 ★★★★★

Nope, that would be Silver Surfer. Free healing the whole match from all the shocks.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,790 ★★★★★

Nope, that would be Silver Surfer. Free healing the whole match from all the shocks.
    Nope, that would be Killmonger. You never have to worry about shocks or annoying autoblock or even built-up, when you have TS for the full duration of the fight after her first SP1.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★
    Nice! Got better control than me, I had a similar thing but quit out to get the one shot. Here is how long it took 😂 r5 5*

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★

I found Ikaris to be an ideal choice, easy one shot. I used a r2 6* sig 20
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Nice! Got better control than me, I had a similar thing but quit out to get the one shot. Here is how long it took 😂 r5 5*

I used a rank 3 6 star Angela I got distracted by my mobile ringing and Nebula lauched a sp2 on my face @Mackey. I didn't have Ikaris ranked up he was 6 star rank 1 only I used Scorpion for offensive burst it was not an easy fight by any means one small mistake and you are dead. But this fight was a breath of fresh air. Great job OP.
  • Options

Nope, that would be Killmonger. You never have to worry about shocks or annoying autoblock or even built-up, when you have TS for the full duration of the fight after her first SP1.

I wish I had a 6 or 7 star Killmonger
  • Options

Might be a long fight, his Debuffs help out a lot doesn't it?
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,745 ★★★★

She doesn't need high sig. Got the solo with Angela sig 20 and thor relic.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,746 ★★★★★

Silver Surfer doesn't have to worry about shocks or autoblock either, however unlike KM he gets free healing 100% of the time meaning you can get clipped and recover fully, KM can't do that.
    Also, Surfer is quicker on this fight, Killmonger is extremely slow because Nebula is bleed immune so no, you're wrong lol.