**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

Raids rewards question

SamanunSamanun Posts: 630 ★★★
If all 3 battlegroups do 100% we get 3x the rewards?

Comments

• Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 418 ★★★
    I could be wrong but I thought only the people in the battle group get the rewards that is 100% and not the whole alliance?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,157 ★★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

I could be wrong but I thought only the people in the battle group get the rewards that is 100% and not the whole alliance?

That's what I know - each BG gets their individual 100& rewards.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 418 ★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

ShuGokis said:

That's what I know - each BG gets their individual 100& rewards.
    Thought so, thanks.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,258 ★★★★★
    Samanun said:

If all 3 battlegroups do 100% we get 3x the rewards?

No only grup based now
  • Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275
    So if my bg does 100% and other bgs dont, my bg still get 100% exploration rewards? In other words we dont need all bgs to do 100% to get the 100% expl rewards only your bgs is enough?
  • Options
    Bron1 said:

So if my bg does 100% and other bgs dont, my bg still get 100% exploration rewards? In other words we dont need all bgs to do 100% to get the 100% expl rewards only your bgs is enough?

Yes, all 3 replies above said you get just what “Your Own” BG does, regardless of others.

And note, before this other issue is asked here also, your BG Panels may only show “Your Own” BG as only doing 63% even though you explored it fully.
    That is another bug (visual only), you’ll still get the 100% reward stuff even if it mistakenly says 63%.
  • Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275

Bron1 said:

Yes, all 3 replies above said you get just what “Your Own” BG does, regardless of others.

And note, before this other issue is asked here also, your BG Panels may only show “Your Own” BG as only doing 63% even though you explored it fully.
    That is another bug (visual only), you’ll still get the 100% reward stuff even if it mistakenly says 63%.
    Yea i saw the replies, wanted to make sure i understood 100% correctly, ty for your response, and the visual bug input