**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thinking about when the Collector used to come up when you opened featured chars from crystals

firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

Comments

• Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 274
    Those were the days…

Jk no idea what you guys are talking about
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 137
    I really read that as Chair... was hoping he finally got added as a playable character.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Would be cool to bring this little things back again
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,987 ★★★★★
    Insert the "He's probably thinking about other girls" meme where the guy has the thought bubbles coming out of his head, and it has that screenshot in it here.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Malchaeis said:

A lot has changed from those simpler days. Pulling your first 4*. Not caring that it was a **** champion just because it was a 4* lol. Mine was cosmic spidey.

My first 4* was OG Cap.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★

Malchaeis said:

A lot has changed from those simpler days. Pulling your first 4*. Not caring that it was a **** champion just because it was a 4* lol. Mine was cosmic spidey.

My first 4* was OG Cap.
    Yeah man, that was the best time, I remember my first 4* being Star-Lord, was funny because out of my first 5 4*, 4 of them were Guardians of the Galaxy, Starlord, Rocket, Groot and Drax, and even tho I dont really like them as Marvel characters, with Rocket as exception, I really loved to play them just because they were 4*, I remember clearing content was so hard that I would spend all day on Arena's getting new champs from the, before the huge nerf they received, it was pretty easy to get them.

Would be nice to bring back some little things, animations, screens, details we had before.

I also remember the loadings screen icon sometimes would change, not only that but also the design of the interface with some cool borders or new colors depending on the champion and event of that month.

Jax, make it happen again!
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Jack2634 said:

judging on collector's reaction in 2017, i guess he forsaw an ultimate buff for him in 2077

Goodness that's old school Seatin right there.
  • Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 112
    Jack2634 said:

judging on collector's reaction in 2017, i guess he forsaw an ultimate buff for him in 2077

Collector be like : "I feel you bro"
  • Options

Jack2634 said:

Goodness that's old school Seatin right there.
    Or young Seatin 🤔