WoW gripe

Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 367 ★★★
The abs fight was brutal and borderline not even worth doing, but this nebula was very easy, why is the first week harder than the second, might be the hardest one of all the fights we don’t know yet, but it just seems horribly balanced, shouldn’t the later fights be harder and more rewarding?

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,395 Guardian

The abs fight was brutal and borderline not even worth doing, but this nebula was very easy, why is the first week harder than the second, might be the hardest one of all the fights we don’t know yet, but it just seems horribly balanced, shouldn’t the later fights be harder and more rewarding?

If you ask me, they definitely shouldn't have started with abs man without having a way to help tackle his regen. That said, there's no guarantee abs man is the hardest fight. He might be the hardest of the initial 4 solo fights, but IIRC the final gauntlet will introduce 2 extra champions to fight and doing those gauntlet objectives could be even more difficult than abs man alone. Don't let the seeming ease of Nebula bring down your guard of what is to come.

As always, I recommend farming apothecary in advance for the revives to fill up your stash so you're prepared for the future WoW fights.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    edited February 24
    That's just second fight. There's 2 more and a gauntlet with 2 more there. And then three more seasons. There is good possibility for more harder and miserable fights, be patient and keep praying for more evil defenders.

Though i m in favour of fun fights like Nebula to get my points and the deathless piece. I don't want more misery.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    Who knows, maybe Abs was the easiest one and they had to tune all the others down
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★

Who knows, maybe Abs was the easiest one and they had to tune all the others down

It's not sure that Abs was the easiest one, but it's sure that they've tuned fights down including Nebula, after the backlash.
    How many of the upcoming fights or how much they've tuned them down, we won't ever know 🤔