**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Valentine's 6* Selector.

TerraTerra Posts: 8,128 ★★★★★
Who did you choose and why?

Valentine's 6* Selector. 106 votes

Mantis
5%
NanoDroidDeadpoolmercs88LeoZedDirty_DozzTrek26TheHound 6 votes
Surfer
2%
Ioniqus_797The_Nemesis_1998Deathsworker 3 votes
Vision
85%
DrZolaHort4TendersquadzuffyAzKicker316BigTuna_2054evilKINGwilsonWardenclockcaptaincushXXGhost_RiderXXSandeepSDarkness275rcm2017LmaoSaske97IndioSkay1984Rayven5220Playboy22567RookiieLuke9523 91 votes
(See Results)
5%
KC4lifecaptain_rogersJaymix79DeremusTrongNovArtus 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★★
    What annoyed me is, that you can not tell which champ you already have and the respective signature level.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★
    Vision
    5 star
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★★

What annoyed me is, that you can not tell which champ you already have and the respective signature level.

you can click on the champ picture in the selector and it will tell you exactly that
    Oh really? 😅 good to know thanks!
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,414 ★★★★
    Vision
    I don’t want to wear glasses in the future
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,717 ★★★★★
    (See Results)
    Remember he is worth 7500 to 15000 unit in the past.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,764 ★★★★★
    Vision
    Had the other 6* trophies but not him. Also think he has some niche uses. Also have the other champs already. Also it was Level Up and I needed a candidate. Also he was a favorite character from when I read old Avengers. Also…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 ★★★
    Vision
    Vision is kind of a no brainer because he isn't in the basic pool, but if they were all in the basic, and I didn't have any of them already, mantis would probably be the choice. Didn't realize how good she was till I got her as my first or second 7 star.
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 256
    Vision
    OG Vis. I'm not in a hurry to rank up a 6* SS or Mantis, but I WILL (eventually) pull dupes, and increase their sigs. I'm kinda unlikely to start dropping sig stones in Vis.
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 201 ★★
    edited February 25
    Vision
    I didn’t haven any at 6* but curiously I had Mantis and SS both duped as 7* so the trophy champion was a mega obvious no brainer.

The only thing I regret is max out and dust my 5*og vis couple months ago, waist of dust… that I need now for starkey

I felt the sane when dusting 5* aegon and suddenly I got the 6*

I want dusting down tickets 🤣🤣🤣 (joke obviously)