They nerfed battlechip crystals

abamabam Member Posts: 32
Units have disappeared from opening arena crystals. Good job netmarble. Your greed will catch up with you.

Comments

• Kohlrabi1Kohlrabi1 Member Posts: 13
    Opened 1M worth of battlechips and got 3300 units + 10 energy refills.
    Thanks, Kabam, that was a good drop
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Wrong, I've been opening 40k worths of battlechips from last whole week, getting good units and finished Necro.
  • AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Member Posts: 351 ★★
    Thanks to those crystals i was finally able of 100%ing EOP
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,281 ★★★★
    Why won't it let me give the link to the Wikipedia rng page
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,281 ★★★★
    edited February 25
    Keeps saying will appear when approved
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,074 ★★★★★
    The blame promoted from Kabam to Netmarble.
    Can't wait to see walt disney and stanlee taking the blame for "SiLeNt nErF".
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Inb4 10,000 word retort from DNA including spreadsheets of every arena crystal results for years
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,497 ★★★★★
    Here we go again.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,497 ★★★★★
    edited February 25
    The Drop Rates have not been changed, they operate through RNG. Which means we will see dry spells at times.
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 808 ★★★★
    Kirberus_ said:

Just opened 10 of the most basics one today [ which cost 2000] and got 30 units out of them.

Also during banquet event those crystals got me an absurd amount of units.

Surely you've heard of drop rates? or does the term rng look familiar to you?

Atleast inquire or research a little before doing all this blaming stuff lol.

The average is 1800 units for 1mil worth of battlechips. So, for the 20000 battlechips you opened, average is 36 units. You got 30. Seems fine to me
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    Netmarble has hire computer programmers to hack RNG and now it's call Random Netmarble Generator. If you spend lots of money the crystals will give you only top tier champs and arena crystals will only give units. I'm not sure how much you need to spend but find out for us and let us know. So I suggestion open up that wallet and test out this theory. I would be curious as to how much is enough to get the Random Netmarble Generator to work in your odds. Good luck and maybe you wallet be empty forever.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,392 Guardian
    In before @DNA3000 drops their statistics and spreadsheets on arena crystals
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

In before @DNA3000 drops their statistics and spreadsheets on arena crystals

I think that by now they should have made those something you have to read and agree that you understand before you can even post on the forums. 🤪
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 443 ★★
    edited February 25
    Kohlrabi1 said:

May I know you buy UC crystals or TB crys?
    Normally I just get around 2000 units/1mil UC crys
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    @DNA3000 getting ready for the spreadsheets

• Kohlrabi1Kohlrabi1 Member Posts: 13
    Halley said:

Kohlrabi1 said:

May I know you buy UC crystals or TB crys?
    Normally I just get around 2000 units/1mil UC crys
    UC crystals. Usually I got something like 1800-1900 units, so this time is well above expectations
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    abam said:

Units have disappeared from opening arena crystals. Good job netmarble. Your greed will catch up with you.

Man, this is why Kabam don't take our actual concerns seriously. :disappointed:
  • CoMinowCoMinow Member Posts: 330 ★★
    Battle chips definitely are not nerfed but @abam , don’t ever question RNG, drop rates or anything said because you’ll only get attacked non-stop. Questioning anything will not afford you the same protection as those insulting you