Champs that you hate to fight, even with counters

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,038 ★★★★★
Who are some champs in the game that you just hate to fight, even if you have relative counters to them? LIke you hit them in Arena, or in Quests where you brought champs for the nodes rather than the champion, and you just think "Ugh, not THEM!"

For me it's Green Goblin, between the regen, the limited power gain, there's something about his movements that I struggle to reliably parry him, and of course I try to dex his SP2 every time and get clipped by it like 3/4 times, hate him!

Who are yours?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    edited February 26
    Green Goblin ... 🤔😭😭😭

and I also need help to deal with Absorbing Man.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    KORRRG!
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Bullseye for the reasons everyone else said and photon, because if you have a mediocre counter and mess up even slightly (counting her charges, not pushing her over a bar of power at certain times), which is easy to do in certain metas/nodes, you get punished so hard.
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★
    Bullseye and Onslaught x1000
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,038 ★★★★★

Korg. I’m still hit or miss on fully evading his sp1. I need to practice against my own now that I have the 7*.

Bullseye will probably be next. Haven’t had to fight enough yet to the point I can’t avoid him. I’m assuming that it’s just how his AI is wired, but he refuses to NOT throw his damn sp1 when he does his little evade thing. Scorpion or BWDO will be a little “gotcha! counter-attack.” No…Bullseye’s like: here’s a full blown “f—- you” right to the face.

@jcphillips7 I found the key was to evade just as he puts his foot down, from there it's rhythm. Dork Lessons had a great video on it - good luck!
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 454 ★★
    Korg arhhhhg i'd actually fight bullseye than korg even tho ik korg is easier but **** F that champion he's useless and ugly and annoying af on defense
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,231 ★★★★★
    I hate photon but not as much as bullseye. I can’t evade his specials to save my life. That goes for photon too.
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 299 ★★★
    Ebony Maw. Just hate him
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Weapon x. I don't know he just always catches me on my dash backs
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,301 ★★★★★
    Doom
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,380 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★
    I don't like infamous iron mam.
    And I always get clipped by gg sp2 as well.

I absolutely hate FAM and Doom
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,242 ★★★★
    * Photon- mantis does it pretty decent but there's still room to mess up
    * Onslaught - don't think there's anything that outright shuts him down and I have a hard time dexing his sp1 sometimes
    * Bullseye - I don't need to explain why, bro is plain annoying
    * Dust- She is bullseye levels of annoying and even fewer counters
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,407 ★★★★
    Absorb Man at times
    KingPin
    Kitty Pryde
    Hit Monkey
    Black Widow in White
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 540 ★★★
    DocWest said:

I absolutely hate Dust, especially in Incursions.

Unless I've been extremely lucky before, I don't know what was up with the nodes this month - toughest zone 25 push I've had.

A ton of hard to avoid damaging debuffs (without swapping out for counters) i.e. caltrops, biohazard and then Dust herself. Pile on top of that nodes that were cleansing the defender. And finally let's throw in some tranquility so you get beaten down by debuffs and the defender is clean as a whistle and you're buff less with 1hp.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★★
    Photon (in and outside of crush tactic), Bullseye, Weapon X, Quicksilver (on crush tactic, path 9).
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 355 ★★
    Abs Man
    Weapon X
    Bishop
    and still… Super Skrull

Rarely face Bullseye but I’m sure we’ll see more and more of him. Definitely can be a pain in the neck but Storm tackles him pretty quick.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,877 ★★★★★
    I'm with the OP on Green Goblin.

Something about his SP2 animations means that I regularly fail to Dex it properly.

Dust is annoying with her current EQ nodes - we'll see how bad she is when the nodes aren't tailor-made to be annoying.