MAGIC HEIST starts February 28th! Raffling off a 7-Star The Serpent!

123457»

Comments

• Wong_Fei_HungWong_Fei_Hung Member Posts: 6
    Sorry this was not quoted by Jack. It was quoted by Kabam Crashed. My bad… typo error!
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    Hammy816 said:

Hammy816 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Will we be able to wait until the last day and do all 120 arena fight on the last day or will we not unlock the next days objective unless we have the current days objective done when the next one goes live?

Do not wait until the last day.
    You are earning milestone points by completing daily objectives. Which means you have to complete the objectives daily. You have an opportunity to get two points per day, missing a day means missing points.
    I'm not one to come here and complain normally, but it sucks you guys are trying to set a precedent that you can't miss a single day of logging in/playing without missing top end rewards.

Is there another precedent where you guys have done this with another event in game? Dual track events you have at least 2 or 3 days to complete the objective before the next one resets. BGs objectives reset every 2 days. Most monthly side quests typically don't have anything shorter than weekly timers. The monthly calendar has a 3 day buffer at the end of the calendar to not miss out on best rewards. AQ resets daily but the rewards in that game mode are no where near as game changing as a rank 4-5 6* gem.

Players may not be able to log in for a day or two for wide variety of reasons, this just feels super penalizing to people who might miss a day or two but keep up in every other area of the game. It wouldn't be that big of an issue if it was just shards or anything but there are very few other opportunities to get a 4-5 gem and none of those have this little margin for error.

This is the only response from Kabam in this thread which is disappointing given the timer still doesn't indicate you only have 24 hrs to complete the objective. Even if you won't budge on this one I would suggest you consider moving towards the dual track objective timers for future saga stuff like this.
    The idea behind this event was to see how the player base responded to a strict daily regularity requirement for really good rewards. It had been a long time since we had tested that type of content that wasn't just a calendar, and the release of 7-star sig stones was a good opportunity to test it out. We will continue to collect data, but right now I would say I agree with your that the Double Track structure where players can bank a few days at a time is a stronger design.

In terms of the objective timers, it's unfortunate but that's just how our timers work. The only other option was to make 42 separate objectives that all start and end on different days, and that would have been 42 things to go wrong instead of 2. If we do something like this again in the future I agree we will need a solve for this as it's definitely not clear to players exactly how the objectives are going to work.

There aren't going to be any changes to this event or make up days or whatever, but there will be plenty of other opportunities to earn awesome rewards as part of Sagas, including a bunch of unannounced X-Magica rewards.
    I appreciate the response and the openness to feedback.

I disagree strongly that top end rewards should be dependent on strict daily requirements. I've played this game pretty diligently for 6 or 7 years and I would be surprised if I haven't logged in and done something in game on 99% of those days during that time.

This effects me personally as I did miss two days early on in this event and will ultimately miss out on the 4-5 gem. The 7* sig stones are great though. But I'm bummed that I will fall behind my peers in valiant simply for being too busy for one weekend out of the month, I love playing this game but I do have a life outside of it as well.

I think my biggest issue is the rarity of the reward at the end. T6CC is very scarce in game and I'm even more hesitant to use it on 6* champs with the advent of 7*s. The 4-5 gem is an awesome reward for this event but no room for error is really frustrating.
    You played the game for 6-7 years, so you must remember the 3 month Summoner appreciation calendar... The rewards were great, and punished not login in, so its not the first time something like this was used.
  • AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Member Posts: 140
    Of course they said something like this. Just to calm people down and not make the situation worse.
    But if it's easier to blame Kabam or others for your own fault.
    Ofc it's a business, but selling literally days for real money would result into ramble nobody wants.
  • Lobo_LocoQ8Q8Lobo_LocoQ8Q8 Member Posts: 36

• Lobo_LocoQ8Q8Lobo_LocoQ8Q8 Member Posts: 36
    Missed it by 5% lol Pretty sure I done all daily objectives but must’ve not claimed 1 of the days but it is what it is and kabam can keep the gem in their trophy cabinet
  • Silentkiller59Silentkiller59 Member Posts: 22

Missed it by 5% lol Pretty sure I done all daily objectives but must’ve not claimed 1 of the days but it is what it is and kabam can keep the gem in their trophy cabinet

You missed two days, there already was an additional grace day as well to cover up one day loss
  • Light_StormLight_Storm Member Posts: 19
    When is the raffle? A little transparency would be nice.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★

Next livestream is my guess
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

When is the next love stream?

Best typo confirmed. Lol
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 722 ★★★
    The arena is not anymore in the recently ended arenas. I don’t remember to have received the rank rewards (profile pictures). Have they been sent?
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    edited March 24
    I guess kabam is promoting 'love'.. 😆 🤣
    I didn't even notice.. dumb word suggest keep messing words.. 😒 🙄 😑 🤣 😐 😂

even when I text people.. I have to recheck the word. Sigh! we always get a laugh out of it. 😄 🤣
  • AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Member Posts: 140

They said that you will receive a ingame mail if you won or not.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 636 ★★★

Lets be honest, 110 serpents between more than 200k players that did the arena seems... Impossible.
  • Light_StormLight_Storm Member Posts: 19
    Don’t mistake what I am saying. I am not delusional about our chances for actually winning the raffle.

Is it unreasonable to ask when the actual raffle will be conducted? Is it acceptable for Kabam’s representatives to simply state that it will happen soon and we will get a message in our inbox?

It’s absurd that they did not announce a date for the raffle when they announced the raffle…
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 636 ★★★

Don’t mistake what I am saying. I am not delusional about our chances for actually winning the raffle.

Is it unreasonable to ask when the actual raffle will be conducted? Is it acceptable for Kabam’s representatives to simply state that it will happen soon and we will get a message in our inbox?

It’s absurd that they did not announce a date for the raffle when they announced the raffle…

They said that we gonna get inbox about the resulta so...
  • JescikJescik Member Posts: 1
    Hi to all. Am just wondering has any one received any reward from the magic heist special arena were we had to collect the raffle tickets to possibly win a 6-7 star serpent. I’ve never been lucky to win anything from kabam live stream event. But for some reason am very anxious to know if the prize was given out already.