What if... Only your 7* Remains

NorthstarrNorthstarr Member Posts: 31
Imagine a scenario where in the MCOC an incredible force eliminate all of your champions except the most resistant ones - the 7* stars.

Would you be in danger or confident with your new roster?
Here's my remaining members - and I would need to rethink all my plans but still confident!

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’d be fine for generic content. I have 50 odd seven stars, with about half of them being R2 or above. But all the tag based content, like winter of woe, there’s no way.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 349 ★★
    I might be ok but definitely wouldn’t be thrilled about it:

That’s 27 7*s and counting… still no dupes.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited February 29
    I guess I also would be fine for most general content, since I have at least “decent” options of every class… But specific requirements might cause trouble.

For instance: I don’t “really” have a classic double immunities champ, against bleed and poison… (Sauron takes 95% less damage from bleed, but isn’t immune)… I don’t have a “real” miss counter… (some of Stryfe’s attacks can’t miss, but it’s not like Herc’s True Sense)…

Also, I couldn’t even fill a whole BG deck… 😅

• psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,544 ★★★★
    Probably ok.. not the best but I have 37x as of now.. nothing crazy..
    no Titania, no Silk, no Shuri, no America Chavez..
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 810 ★★★

Definitely not enough for all game modes, but would get me by for some quests until I built up again.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,168 ★★★★★

Mutant defenders are going to my biggest nightmare.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 995 ★★★★
    edited February 29

I think I could make it through most things.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,001 ★★★★
    edited February 29
    I will be marked safe, have 42 with 6 in each class. I mostly get new from crystals and highest sig is still 20. Got IMIW just today.

Disclaimer: Platpool first time and Civil Warrior is FTP. Platpool dupe needed 3x platpool piggy bank.

• A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 995 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

I will be marked safe, have 42 with 6 in each class. I mostly get new from crystals and highest sig is still 20. Got IMIW just today.

Disclaimer: Platpool first time and Civil Warrior is FTP. Platpool dupe needed 3x platpool piggy bank.

I have 12 dupes with only 37 7s.

hawkeye is triple duped
    Stryfe is double duped

I went quite a while without pulling a new champ (outside of Maestro from necro)
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Should be fine. Slew of rankups I have yet to do as well, just bidding time.

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★

I have 1 7 star so....

But it’s Shang the goat so you will be fine for everything :smile:
    Fax
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,045 ★★★★
    Bruh. You don't wanna know how fine I'd be. 😅 idk that I used more than 5-6 6* anymore
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,421 ★★★★★
    I'd fine fine. My top 7s by class are 7sr3 Hulk (also r2 Titania and Morbius), 7sr2 Chavez, 7sr2 Venom (also Gorr and Gamora), 7sr2 Shuri, 7sr2 Elsa, and 7sr2 Domino. Just that group can tackle most anything. I have more than 30 7s total.

Mutant defenders are going to my biggest nightmare.

Out of 25 champs not a single Twch, that‘s tough… I was lucky enough to pull 6 different classes out of the first 6 crystals… Not necessarily all the best options, but still…
    Yeah man @G-Hun-Gear . My only hope is to complete ccp challenges for 7* sparky, but it's out of reach for my skill level.

I'm just curious about how many more champs it'll take me to pull a tech. I'm expecting one atleast before my 35th 7* champ

Yeah man @G-Hun-Gear . My only hope is to complete ccp challenges for 7* sparky, but it's out of reach for my skill level.

I'm just curious about how many more champs it'll take me to pull a tech. I'm expecting one atleast before my 35th 7* champ

Didn‘t you explore Necro? What did you choose from the selector?
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,382 ★★★★★
    Mid 🙃

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,382 ★★★★★

Mid 🙃

Yes I'm still salty about that Thing.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,304 ★★★★
    Oh I'd do absolutely terribly.

Only one R3. One of these I can and will R2. And the rest are R1 and quite frankly the majority of them are garbage.

I feel like America, Shang-Chi, Venom, and Bishop would do most of the heavy lifting. With Morbius, Dragon Man, Chee'ilth, Xavier, Elsa, Mojo, and Overseer as unreliable backup.

Didn‘t you explore Necro? What did you choose from the selector?
    Yes, took chavez🙂
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,544 ★★★★
    edited February 29
    It's not fair I didn't post pictures.. I actually post em in my own roster updates.

Personally, I think it's mid tier roster with some possibilities but not having the top tier champions relegate it to mid tier per se.

Would you he happy or sad with these 7* champions? Hulk OG and Venom, Adam Warlock, Mantis, Black Cat, Lady Deathstrike, Ironman OG, Wiccan, Havok, Sunspot.. Dani Moonstar is not that great 😑
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    edited February 29

I’d be pretty okay, I think. Very happy with my 7* roster.

Shuri and Chavez are my r3s, Havok up are r2
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    edited February 29
    I think should be ok.