What if... Only your 7* Remains

2»

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

I will be marked safe, have 42 with 6 in each class. I mostly get new from crystals and highest sig is still 20. Got IMIW just today.

Disclaimer: Platpool first time and Civil Warrior is FTP. Platpool dupe needed 3x platpool piggy bank.

howd you get cw FTP?
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★
    I’d be good, but only with the large number of good pulls I’ve had in the last 4-5 weeks (offsetting about 3 months of pretty mid pulls).

My main weak spots right now are Skill defense and Mystic offense. Could also use a dup or two to strengthen my tech roster a bit.

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,161 ★★★★★
    I'm set to go. Bring that specialized Thanos snap.
    Mystic, science and cosmic heavy. But with 5/5 MD, that's how I like it.

• PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,387 ★★★★★
    I would post my roster but the levels of radiation from my duped Jabari Panther would be an operating hazard
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,001 ★★★★
    edited March 1

Ashacekar said:

I will be marked safe, have 42 with 6 in each class. I mostly get new from crystals and highest sig is still 20. Got IMIW just today.

Disclaimer: Platpool first time and Civil Warrior is FTP. Platpool dupe needed 3x platpool piggy bank.

howd you get cw FTP?
    AQ grind, in my alliance members had agreed to leave complete paths all day for few members. From Map 5 onwards, if you take the longest paths all by yourself everyday, it gave sufficient points. Many others used this strategy as well. From day 1 of Cap Comm, it was known that AQ grind for 5 days would be sufficient.

Ref: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/348046/end-of-misery-for-one-selfish-petyr#latest
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    edited March 1
    What if only 1 * champs 🤣
    Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

howd you get cw FTP?
    AQ grind, in my alliance members had agreed to leave complete paths all day for few members. From Map 5 onwards, if you take the longest paths all by yourself everyday, it gave sufficient points. Many others used this strategy as well. From day 1 of Cap Comm, it was known that AQ grind for 5 days would be sufficient.

Ref: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/348046/end-of-misery-for-one-selfish-petyr#latest
    @Ashacekar damn I’m kinda jealous, has he been putting in work for you?
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★

I only got 17, and they are all R1…but not 1 bad and only a few decent ones, so i’m pretty happy with my pulls.
    GrO_ot78 said:

I only got 17, and they are all R1…but not 1 bad and only a few decent ones, so i’m pretty happy with my pulls.

KM and IMIW are great defenders if you manage to dupe them
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    Seems like a great storyline for a personal MCOC What If? series
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,001 ★★★★
    edited March 1
    Polygon said:

Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

howd you get cw FTP?

@Ashacekar damn I’m kinda jealous, has he been putting in work for you?
    Yeah contrary to popular belief, i feel he is good and is dear to me. I see him as a special trophy champ. He is a basic utility tech champ. He has armour up, fury, heal block on heavies,power drain on sp2 and bleed/poison immunity with 4 armour ups which is easy to maintain. That's sufficient for any basic tech lanes.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Member Posts: 600 ★★★
    Fryday said:

Imagine a scenario where in the MCOC an incredible force eliminate all of your champions except the most resistant ones - the 7* stars.

Would you be in danger or confident with your new roster?
    Here's my remaining members - and I would need to rethink all my plans but still confident!

I would be confident... if I have your roster lol.

Warlock, Venom, Diablo, Odin, Diabo and Sandman.

Yeah would love that :wink:
    Diablo’s so nice I want the 7 twice.