What are the MAX Wow points we can earn by far?

GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 905 ★★★
I received an in-game message saying that due to the #Robot-related issues, Kabam distributes an extra point for Wow to the players. Now I have 6 points in total.

I only earned 1 point from Absorbing man fight, because I was not able to complete any of those objectives. I did finish the fight with Sandman, but I was Paragon at that time, so I was not eligible to unlock the Valiant level objectives.

Then I finished 100% exploration of necropolis and became Valiant. Now I completed all the objectives for the Nebula fight (so I earned 4 points from this round).

Then I notice that some of my alliance members earned 11 points by far. They completed all the objectives from both rounds. So theoretically they could earn 4 (absorbing man's round) + 4 (Nebula's round)+ 1 (#Robot extra point)= 9 points in total, not 11 points.

Then where do those 2 points come from? Did I miss anything?

Comments

• Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    According to the thread talking about this, Jax said those points were mistakenly sent out & have since been removed. From my understanding, so far, 6 pts for paragon & 9 for valiant
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    9 is the max
  • jaymania82jaymania82 Member Posts: 77
    @Kabamjack456 @Kabam Miike I do appreciate you letting us know that the points were taking back but what about the rewards that some people were able to claim before that? did you take those away as well?
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    7 for paragon 9 for valiant
  • jaymania82jaymania82 Member Posts: 77
    DNA3000 said:

@Kabamjack456 @Kabam Miike I do appreciate you letting us know that the points were taking back but what about the rewards that some people were able to claim before that? did you take those away as well?

Given we're only in week two of Woe, any rewards players might have gotten from extra points are almost certainly just rewards they are getting a week or so early, and not rewards they otherwise wouldn't get at all. So I personally don't think it is really worth all the effort to claw back those rewards. I have eight points at the moment and I didn't have any glitched point benefits, so I'm not one of the players who might have benefited from the mistake: I have no self-interest either way. It just doesn't seem to be all that important, relative to the permanent total points earned which does affect the rewards a player might ultimately receive or the ease at which they might get them.
    Ah makes sense, also thank you for clearing that up.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    Thank you so much for all the responses!