Kabam why do you allow this?

MvrcusMvrcus Member Posts: 11
edited March 1 in General Discussion
Tired of seeing things like this…& I shouldn’t have to “close global” when I use it for advice & tips
[images removed]
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,118 ★★★★★
    I agreed that this shouldn’t be allowed, but you can just turn off global chat
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,358 Guardian
    Just click the report button and block them. When that account gets banned, they'll just make another one and do the same garbage again.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    Just ignore. That dude wanted attention and you gave it to him. Moreover, you even made a forum post about it. Just block & move on
    Also, this isn't the place to post this stuff. Go to support if you want to report but if i were you i won't waste more time to get some troll account named "Randomaccount" banned.
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    edited March 1
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    We didn’t need to see this either.
    And as for using global for advice and tips…

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★
    How that word even slips through though is ridiculous.

It’s hard to even write “hello there guys” without one of those words being bleeped out, so how the other is allowed I’ve no idea 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 916 ★★★

Far better places to get tips and advice...
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★
    Remember when KANG would appear in the global chat and ban anyone spamming or using foul language ??
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I feel majority of who uses global chat are also 95% of the people in the livestream chats. It’s like middle school, I swear.