**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magic thief global node

Just joined a new aw and this new global node is crazy I'm trying to fight a kingpin and indescribable the whole fight

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Ok
  • Options
    ColliejoColliejo Posts: 11
    Vision Aarkus was ridiculous just now even with using Weapon X, who is a tactic attacker. Every time I dash back to avoid his armor break, he’d reset back to 3 indestructible charges. Parrying only removes one. My R5 Ascended got crushed by a R1 7*
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 607 ★★★
    Attack tactic always broken with a new tactic, no shock this one is broke as well
  • Options
    Man2thMan2th Posts: 48
    Yup here we go again.

Attack Tactic is not working @ Kabam Mike - @ Kabam Jax.
  • Options
    FlushFlush Posts: 108
    it's ridiculous just played against kate on path 5 first nod and constantly indestructible,
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 185 ★★
    Also, it seems like the cosmic champions on the list aren’t getting the global node. Gorr is placed on defense but doesn’t have the global node
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Yeah Gorr doesn't isn't tagged as tactic defender.

And I echo what has been said ... the passive is not being paused either according to the attack tactic .. sometimes it does but only after a successful parry (sometimes). and the prowess never made any difference when it came to managing the passive.

not to mention the timer is SUPER fast .. one 5 hit combo and they're already up to 3 passives lol ... and then there's the whole well timed block thing ... is it a well timed block or must we parry? aren't they the same thing?? because i can see a DEFINITE problem from people who are immune to stun. well timed blocks will not register .. bank on it.
  • Options
    FlushFlush Posts: 108
    what will suck in war is when have defender that's magic thief on stunning reflection or stun immune hazard shift
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    But you know some YouTuber gonna post a video easily beating the tactic and kabam gonna be like see it’s fine
  • Options
    MaskedLegendMaskedLegend Posts: 83
    Hot take but i prefer the crush meta to this. At least you could counter crush with quake doom and hulkbuster. This new tactic is a pain🤕
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 742 ★★★
    in tier 1 AW, my Thing and an ally mate's Bulleyes, both get around 20 kills lol
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Fury is an instant timeout, unblockable + second life is stun immune and takes no self damage while unstopable
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Hendross said:

Fury is an instant timeout, unblockable + second life is stun immune and takes no self damage while unstopable

Have to use stryfe and place a concussion and parry.
  • Options
    ColliejoColliejo Posts: 11
    Trying to fight Zemo with this tactic is comical.
  • Options
    Dan__4Dan__4 Posts: 27
    edited March 2
    Gorr’s defense tactic isn’t working
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Try NF as a defender, enjoy tackling his 2nd phase with unblockable buff.
    Annoying as intended!
  • Options
    Lil_DraKulaLil_DraKula Posts: 29
    Thing on path 1 is just an almost impossible fight, esp if he’s at max sig