Options

Misunderstanding about magic heist tags

This is not cool. Day 1 of magic heist I go check the tags for x-magica and magic thief and they arent there. Then I find out that theyre supposed to be meant for x-men and magic thief was magik/nightcrawler. Then I think I dont need anything for those champs so I just forget it and go do other stuff. A few days later I happened to stumble upon the tags in the tag menu and I check what it shows and now #power thief goes to champs like kate/adam. I need to rank up those two so badly and now I can't do it because the tags didnt show up correctly for me. Just a little mad...

Comments

• Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 69
    To add to this the event is so restrictive. Even if you miss 1-2 days you cannot get all the rewards. I feel like this needs to change or get compensation.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    The event is meant to be restrictive, they already stated that
  • Options
    DrStrange_358DrStrange_358 Posts: 10
    Another thing, Gorr is listed under magic thief on the blog post, but in game that is not the case. Not sure which one we are supposed to follow in this case.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,256 ★★★★★

Then I find out that theyre supposed to be meant for x-men and magic thief was magik/nightcrawler.

..... what?