Options

Already SOL in Magic Heist Solo Event?

2»

Comments

• Options
    thequadfather23thequadfather23 Posts: 21
    My frustration is that the daily solo objectives didn’t have a 24 hour time expiration, but expired at the end of the event. I thought that the objectives would stack and I would be able to complete extras on certain days throughout the event since I only have five 7* star champions. Now I can only get 39 points and will miss out on the 4-5 rank up gem.
  • Options
    Nataku20Nataku20 Posts: 26
    I'm on the same boat. I did login but I didn't read the email properly. Saw the expiration to be several days and I trusted it. Big mistake. Yes there is a history of daily objectives but my issue is that a game is meant to be intuitive. If I see an expiration of 15 days I should be able to trust it. Lesson learned, don't trust the expiration.

Its like having a Winter of Woe fight with a timer of 2 weeks but you only get the full rewards if you do it day one. Should not be like that. If its meant to be done every 24h it would be ideal if it uses a 24h expiration.

Likely somebody here will say that we do have a lot of days to complete you just won't get the full rewards and yes while that is correct it is still not a great user experience that makes the games intuitive. I hope kabam takes note and make make timers more intuitive to the casual users.
  • Options
    Jdollar77Jdollar77 Posts: 65

I’m not sure why there’s an expectation they would stack. Other events with daily objectives like the summer resort event stack a max of 2 objectives and any past that don’t show up. Though I don’t know if the timer has shown differently then.

They have definitely stacked in the past, like when you have the dual track events
  • Options
    Jdollar77Jdollar77 Posts: 65
    edited March 13

Yeah this daily objective feels a lot more punishing than previous iterations. I missed a day so now I have no wiggle room

Yeah it's even more BS that one arena is only 7 stars. I had to use 2 7*crystals I was saving just to get champs. Even with that I only have 4 7*s so need to keep watching the reset timers between the 24 hours. Really really annoying
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,583 ★★★★★
    God forbid you forgot to actually claim them and the day rolls over .