Cavalier and thronebreaker

Kratos29_1Kratos29_1 Member Posts: 17
Why isn’t there more rewards for cavalier and thronebreaker levels like when they talk a about the heist and sagas that are coming the rewards go from conquerer to paragon and completely skip 2 levels of achievement seems like unless your paragon or above there’s no point even playing I’m thronebreaker atm and tbh half the time it’s like I don’t even get acknowledged for achieving it it’s like if I’m not paragon there’s no point .

Comments

• DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Member Posts: 111
    Yeah and mostly of the time you'll compare your cavalier and thronebreaker rewards to Paragon and valient which will make you feel like it's unfair rewards
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★

Why isn’t there more rewards for proven and contender levels like when they talk a about the heist and sagas that are coming the rewards go from conquerer to paragon and completely skip 2 levels of achievement seems like unless your paragon or above there’s no point even playing I’m proven atm and tbh half the time it’s like I don’t even get acknowledged for achieving it it’s like if I’m not paragon there’s no point .

• Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 410 ★★
    honestly the rewards are WAY better than they used to be, across all progressions. but "The Game" is currently Valliant. if you're not ready to push for your next progression level, don't make yourself sick worrying about the stuff you're not getting because you're a step or two behind the top. focus on resources and opportunities you CAN get, and use that to work toward your next goal.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Time machine time:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/225933/thronebreaker-requirements-need-to-be-changed-before-tomorrow

3 years from now Valiants will be complaining about being left behind on rewards.

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    Because if you have too many rewards achieving higher progressions wouldn't be as big of a deal, and there would be no point. Having less rewards at lower progression tiers is an incentive to try harder and push to higher tiers.
  • Kratos29_1Kratos29_1 Member Posts: 17
    Cheers peeps keep pushing for that paragon