Where do I get 3* Zemo?

Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,380 ★★★★★
Was thinking of knocking this challenge out before the NC buff, but I don’t have him. Should I spend incursions artifacts and hope I get lucky from a basic 3* crystal? Unless the incursions crystal reset miraculously brings him with it, I feel like I don’t have many options. Losing the bleed damage would really suck and probably make everything a little more expensive so I’m hesitant to go in with just the other 4

Comments

• CvlrCvlr Member Posts: 223 ★★
    Omg you just made me notice that zemo will not longer be able to reduce NC evade due to NC's buff 💀 (if I am right? Lol)
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,386 ★★★★★
    Cvlr said:

Omg you just made me notice that zemo will not longer be able to reduce NC evade due to NC's buff 💀 (if I am right? Lol)

You could probably still parry and 3 hit combo him. Though idk if zemo needs to finish combos or something for his rotation that could make it problematic as I’ve never played him
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,386 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Was thinking of knocking this challenge out before the NC buff, but I don’t have him. Should I spend incursions artifacts and hope I get lucky from a basic 3* crystal? Unless the incursions crystal reset miraculously brings him with it, I feel like I don’t have many options. Losing the bleed damage would really suck and probably make everything a little more expensive so I’m hesitant to go in with just the other 4

Wouldn’t it be better to hold off until at least the magika buff rolls in to boost zemos damage? It should also boost his bleed damage
  • CvlrCvlr Member Posts: 223 ★★
    Polygon said:

Cvlr said:

You could probably still parry and 3 hit combo him. Though idk if zemo needs to finish combos or something for his rotation that could make it problematic as I’ve never played him
    Yeah of course, but it could have been a really easy match without annoying immunities to evade ability reduction
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,161 ★★★★★
    I'm hoping 🤞that they keep it like Everest content where buffs don't affect the champions in them. Only the animations change. Otherwise, guess I'll be doing it before the update.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited March 3
    What challenge do you need a 3* Zemo for?

What challenge do you need a 3* Zemo for?

House of Zemo. More zemos, more bleed potency
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Ab, for synergy, got it, thanks.
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★

I'm hoping 🤞that they keep it like Everest content where buffs don't affect the champions in them. Only the animations change. Otherwise, guess I'll be doing it before the update.

I was thinking of doing it before the update too, but since we can stun him maybe it'll be okay and the x-magica boost will offset any increased difficulty in the fight.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,074 ★★★★★
    Remember you can still switch his stance too
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,408 Guardian
    Cvlr said:

That NC has force of will, so you never were able to reduce his evade accuracy. All you have to do is the light whiff trick to get him to hold block and swap modes.
    Pikolu said:

Cvlr said:

That NC has force of will, so you never were able to reduce his evade accuracy. All you have to do is the light whiff trick to get him to hold block and swap modes.
    I'm hoping we can still change his stance after the buff using this trick. But I've also never have been able to master the stance changing trick anyways.