**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who are you guys going to use the X-Magica 4-5 gem on?

Comments

• Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 442 ★★★
    Zekedamam said:

I’m definitely using mine on kingpin.

Thanks for this mate, I didn’t look properly and didn’t realise he was in the pool. Nearly used my 4-5 generic from necro on him 😮‍💨😮‍💨🫡🫡
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,950 ★★★★★
    Very good chance I'll use it on Zemo at this point.
    It was between him or fury and I never use fury on attack, plus I still have the Zemo carinas to do so it's become a no brainer choice for me.
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 537 ★★★
    Confused between Nick fury and kingpin
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    Valiant account will r5 CGR and r4 Zemo
    Cav account will r4 Nick
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 967 ★★★★★
    My current shortlist is Void, Iceman, Bullseye, OG Scarlet Witch, King Groot, Zemo, Warewolf, CGR.

So that’s 8 in the shortlist. I may need to have a coin flip tournament to decide.
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 368 ★★★
    Likely using mine on Kate, so I can work on finishing my exploration of Necro, or Mojo so I can do one of the CCP challenges.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,591 ★★★★★
    I already used r4 gem and ascended my cgr, He is destroying opponents in bgs in 25-30 seconds, already defeated a 7* r3 bishop (32 seconds) and 6* r4 ascneded fam (29 seconds). Mahn, I started to like him a lot.
  • Options
    GaudyGMoneyGaudyGMoney Posts: 32
    I am torn between Kushala and Iceman, leaning the former as of now. Still got a week and a half to make the decision, but man it's gonna be a tough one.
  • Options
    AerokAerok Posts: 6
    Longshot
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,842 ★★★★
    Kushala or Zemo most likely. Or maybe Weapon X. Going to hold it for a couple of weeks and see who I pull out of my next Titan in early April.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,157 ★★★★★
    Any thoughts on best champ to use the gem on for Act 8 completion? I don't do AW, BG or incursions and probably won't ever 100% Necro so really the rank up will be for story and EQs I guess
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★
    Anyone? Please I can't be the only one 💀
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 467 ★★★
    I'm at 4 points on WoW so gonna try to get to 6 and pick skill abyss for Nick Fury. If i don't get him then it's Kate to R5.

The gem will be valid for 3 months right? Duration of the saga
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★
    edited March 20
    I was saving mine to use it on Bullseye... I don't know why though, since my r4 already gets bannen and never get to use him

P.S: this thread aged really bad for some people
  • Options

I was saving mine to use it on Bullseye... I don't know why though, since my r4 already gets bannen and never get to use him

I was going to use mine on Bullseye but I've been thinking, what if he does get nerfed defensively... Risky so I went with someone else.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★

I was going to use mine on Bullseye but I've been thinking, what if he does get nerfed defensively... Risky so I went with someone else.
    Dont make me say it... Don't...
    R...D..........
    No I won't say it!
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Kate but only because I don't have KP or OG scarlet witch
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 636 ★★★

I'm confused, I'm planning to use it on cgr but I'm debating whether cgr worth it or not. Again I already have other options like kate and kingpin ranked up. I'm saving for featured so if I pull a onslaught or bullseye I might use on them, otherwise it's definitely cgr.

Why wouldn't CGR be worth it? I saw you list in another thread that he has some weaknesses, but if you're thinking about R5ing the guy you probably know when, where and how to use him. So I'm wondering what the hesitancy is.
    Absolutely he'd be worth it, I used a cosmic rank up from 8.3 explore on him and he's great in story and battlegrounds, the extra damage really helps
  • Options

Thats exactly why I didn't use mine on bullseye.

For now mine stays at r4, and I'll r5 him if they don't nerf him later. By then I'm sure we'll have enough materials for the r5, maybe even pull the 7*, lol
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,398 ★★★★

• Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 645 ★★★★

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,207 ★★★★

Did mine too and ascended B)
  • Options

For now mine stays at r4, and I'll r5 him if they don't nerf him later. By then I'm sure we'll have enough materials for the r5, maybe even pull the 7*, lol
    I have a pretty strong feeling he will get nerfed defensively honestly, the backlash with that guy was worse than Photon and for good reason, he does have way too much in his kit defensively.
  • Options

I have a pretty strong feeling he will get nerfed defensively honestly, the backlash with that guy was worse than Photon and for good reason, he does have way too much in his kit defensively.
    You and me both. I'm honestly hoping not, myself, but I can definitely see it happening because he's probably the worst of the OP defenders in reality.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,989 ★★★★★
    Probably Nick
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,591 ★★★★★

• Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★

Mackey said:

Anyone got a list of champs we can use the gem on?

Wait Gladiator is in there twice?? :D
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 656 ★★★
    This was hard, I have a R4 ascended NF, R4 Void, Kingpin, Bishop and CGR. I ascended Void, and picked unduped CGR to R5. Had an gen AG laying around, and gave it to him, for some extra damage and utility. Will also R5 HT when i’m done with WOW and SQ later today 🔥🔥🔥