Options

MASSIVE Lag after update

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    It's not in ios devices.. I have android Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512GB and almost every other screen has loading.. this wasn't an issue until new update.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★
    Ipong users ☹️
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,805 ★★★★

Android user, no bug here

Another proof, Android>> Ios

Android users- 1

Ios users- 0 😋

Nothing here either. But this really sucks for anybody experiencing it.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,904 ★★★★★
    @7abo2a said:

Hey all, we are aware and looking into these Lag spikes that are affecting iOS devices. If anybody is experiencing them on other devices, please let us know.

Im using android but facing a problem , the background is black and no map appears , also within any fight no champs appearing
    What android device are you on?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,106 ★★★

Android user, no bug here

Another proof, Android>> Ios

Android users- 1

Ios users- 0 😋

Nothing here either. But this really sucks for anybody experiencing it.
    I’m on iOS and haven’t experienced any lag input after the update today. Done couple different quests, AQ, my daily Heist arena. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96

Hey all, we are aware and looking into these Lag spikes that are affecting iOS devices. If anybody is experiencing them on other devices, please let us know.

Definitely issues on android as well. My S23 has had massive lag spikes today as well.
  • Options
    stefogabristefogabri Posts: 1
    edited March 5
    Experiencing the same lag on iPadOS 17.3.1
    Almost impossible to play some contents
  • Options
    Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 117

Using iphone 13 ,have lags after update
  • Options
    O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 142 ★★
    I have lags on IPhone 15 Pro Max and on IPad pro 2020.
  • Options
    7abo2a7abo2a Posts: 47

@7abo2a said:

Im using android but facing a problem , the background is black and no map appears , also within any fight no champs appearing
    What android device are you on?
    Galaxy s8+
  • Options
    Swamp_DragonSwamp_Dragon Posts: 55
    Black screen bug. Samsung Galaxy S8. Game unplayable.

• Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 432 ★★★

Black screen bug. Samsung Galaxy S8. Game unplayable.

I love how you covered your name even though it is the same as your forum name lol
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 330 ★★★
    I have the issues on my iPad Air 2. Noticed it during arenas. The longer I played, the worse it got. By round 30, I couldn't dex/parry at the start of the fight. Sudden lag pauses mid-specials. Game ended up crashing on the post-fight animation. Since the last update, I have had to restart the game after an hour of game time. Usually takes care of the issue.
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 135

Experiencing more lag than usual by far on a Motorola device.
  • Options
    TangerineBallsTangerineBalls Posts: 44
    Since updating I’ve noticed an issue where the game lags/ jitters/ literally feels like the game is about to crash or forcibly close, but then kinda resumes gameplay… For me it was just at the point the defenders were launching specials in AQ. So obviously I took several specials to the face during this game glitchy/ laggy/ jittery gameplay moment.

Using iPhone 13 Pro Max
  • Options
    TheUnofficialMikeTheUnofficialMike Posts: 2
    Dear @Kabam Miike The iPhone XR and iPad Pro are facing massive lags, frame drops and input issues. kindly update the team about it.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    iPhone 14 Pro. Game is unplayable. Major frame drop in every fight, then I’m playing the game in quicksand. Awful experience
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

If this isn't resolved quickly it is potentially going to cost people with a limited 7* roster units to refresh their champs for the special arena objectives if the lag/bugs cause them to lose arena matches they would normally win. It's really ridiculous how consistently there are major issues with anything new that is released. I understand the whole you can't test every device issue but as I said the consistency of almost everything new being messed up goes beyond that excuse.

I would highly suggest doing MLL then back up to allow your champion to recover quickly (animation wise) and then just block in arena if it's too laggy to parry. It's not perfect but hopefully I can save you a few deaths.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,606 ★★★★★
    Iphone 13pro, specials, strikers, increased animations
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,467 ★★★★
    edited March 5
    Like this game engine gotta be held up on some type of paper mache coding man
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 425 ★★★★
    I’ve been watching this thread and avoided downloading the update. Now I’ve been forced to update and the game is stuttering more than porky pig in a speed rap competition. Just another fail in a long line of misses lately. Disappointing to say the least.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,106 ★★★★

Was NOT happy to see this.

Could’ve at least worked on some more of Act 8 with the faster energy refresh before I touched any of the new event content under the dumpster fire of the update. Guess I just won’t play.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 860 ★★★★★

I’ve been watching this thread and avoided downloading the update. Now I’ve been forced to update and the game is stuttering more than porky pig in a speed rap competition. Just another fail in a long line of misses lately. Disappointing to say the least.

Same… was hoping to delay as long as possible. Instead forced update, dealt with terrible lag for AQ and am done playing until it’s fixed.

You all just send out some health pots and revives with each monthly update. It’s beyond absurd.
This discussion has been closed.