**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would yall want to see Psycho man soloing WoW Hulkling?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,023 ★★★★
Cuz altough it isn't the quickest, boy is it straightforward...

Would yall want to see Psycho man soloing WoW Hulkling? 90 votes

I'd be psyched to see that!
72%
World EaterzuffyKossukoseXXGhost_RiderXXEgretM4Maicoñ97Rayven5220sxlbstverliebtSavageBreaker69PikoluMattstafariCosmicspiderman777Ayden_noah1Dose_Responsivecaptain_rogersGreekhitHeroByChanceValkyrion99RocketWaffleDfour24 65 votes
No
27%
Foxhero007PIKESTAINDoom_and_GloomPrimeSaviour_27AleorHector_1475Sagacious0wlLordSmasherItsClobberinTimeWolf911xLunatiXxShiroiharaChiliDogShamir51FerahgoIBatmanThe_0wenpusBadMother2MrFullStopCvlr 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,170 ★★★★
    What I really want to see is a 4 star Psycho-man soloing WOW Hulkling. We all know that you of all people can solo any WOW champ with Psycho-man since you already solo the hardest one that being WOW Absorbing man. Now it's time to bring on your MSD and showcase the impossible.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    DarknawMSD?
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,410 ★★★★★
    OP is the MSD of Psycho Man
  • Options
    Lol thx guys
    Is it a good time to tell that this night I've seriously dreamt that a new Psycho man is being added to mcoc? Yes, a 2nd one...
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,960 ★★★★★
    You should do a psycho man only necropolis run like brian giant did with vtd

And get a 7* sig 200 psychoman and unique title and profile picture + 7* r3 psychoman only gem.
  • Options

And get a 7* sig 200 psychoman and unique title and profile picture + 7* r3 psychoman only gem.

Imagine that
  • Options

I would love to see Kabam gave out challenges like this for Necropolis. One for every non meta champs like Psycho-Man, Sentry, Winter Soldier, Groot etc....
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Congrats, @Darkraw346
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    OK I will rank 3 and sig 80 maybe psycho man sometime this month or early next month. There is no delaying it now
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 693 ★★★
    DUDE WHAT. Stop this insanity
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Lol thx guys
    Is it a good time to tell that this night I've seriously dreamt that a new Psycho man is being added to mcoc? Yes, a 2nd one...

they should call him sane man
  • Options
    I never doubt that Psycho-Man can do it with your assistance of course. Now I'm still waiting for the 4 star Psycho-Man solo. Bring out your MSD.
  • Options

Congrats, @Darkraw346

Thanks

OK I will rank 3 and sig 80 maybe psycho man sometime this month or early next month. There is no delaying it now

Come on... the sooner the better
    Ruwqiersa said:

DUDE WHAT. Stop this insanity

Never, Psycho man got that level 10 GYAT

I never doubt that Psycho-Man can do it with your assistance of course. Now I'm still waiting for the 4 star Psycho-Man solo. Bring out your MSD.

U never doubted that?
    You be like: