Options

Would yall want to see Psycho man soloing WoW Hulkling?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,032 ★★★★
Cuz altough it isn't the quickest, boy is it straightforward...

Would yall want to see Psycho man soloing WoW Hulkling? 90 votes

I'd be psyched to see that!
72%
World EaterzuffyKossukoseXXGhost_RiderXXEgretM4Maicoñ97Rayven5220sxlbstverliebtSavageBreaker69PikoluMattstafariCosmicspiderman777Ayden_noah1Dose_Responsivecaptain_rogersGreekhitHeroByChanceValkyrion99RocketWaffleDfour24 65 votes
No
27%
Foxhero007PIKESTAINDoom_and_GloomPrimeSaviour_27AleorHector_1475Sagacious0wlLordSmasherItsClobberinTimeWolf911xLunatiXxShiroiharaChiliDogShamir51FerahgoIBatmanThe_0wenpusBadMother2MrFullStopCvlr 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,227 ★★★★
    What I really want to see is a 4 star Psycho-man soloing WOW Hulkling. We all know that you of all people can solo any WOW champ with Psycho-man since you already solo the hardest one that being WOW Absorbing man. Now it's time to bring on your MSD and showcase the impossible.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,175 ★★★★
    DarknawMSD?
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,436 ★★★★★
    OP is the MSD of Psycho Man
  • Options
    Lol thx guys
    Is it a good time to tell that this night I've seriously dreamt that a new Psycho man is being added to mcoc? Yes, a 2nd one...
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,306 ★★★★★
    You should do a psycho man only necropolis run like brian giant did with vtd

And get a 7* sig 200 psychoman and unique title and profile picture + 7* r3 psychoman only gem.
  • Options

And get a 7* sig 200 psychoman and unique title and profile picture + 7* r3 psychoman only gem.

Imagine that
  • Options

I would love to see Kabam gave out challenges like this for Necropolis. One for every non meta champs like Psycho-Man, Sentry, Winter Soldier, Groot etc....
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,409 ★★★★★
    Congrats, @Darkraw346
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,502 ★★★
    OK I will rank 3 and sig 80 maybe psycho man sometime this month or early next month. There is no delaying it now
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 697 ★★★
    DUDE WHAT. Stop this insanity
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Lol thx guys
    Is it a good time to tell that this night I've seriously dreamt that a new Psycho man is being added to mcoc? Yes, a 2nd one...

they should call him sane man
  • Options
    I never doubt that Psycho-Man can do it with your assistance of course. Now I'm still waiting for the 4 star Psycho-Man solo. Bring out your MSD.
  • Options

Congrats, @Darkraw346

Thanks

OK I will rank 3 and sig 80 maybe psycho man sometime this month or early next month. There is no delaying it now

Come on... the sooner the better
    Ruwqiersa said:

DUDE WHAT. Stop this insanity

Never, Psycho man got that level 10 GYAT

I never doubt that Psycho-Man can do it with your assistance of course. Now I'm still waiting for the 4 star Psycho-Man solo. Bring out your MSD.

U never doubted that?
    You be like: