**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Couldn't do daily side objectives until today

So last week on Thursday I attempted to do the daily side objectives which meant doing two rounds in the magic heist arena using 7* champs.

I did a round and it didn't count. I did another round and it didn't count. I reached out to numerous other players in the community and nothing I did or they said to do worked.

I was doing rounds in the arena and none of my matches were counting towards the daily objectives. All of a sudden today I went to try and do them again and it worked.

Now I'm unable to get all the points for the magic heist side objectives. There's nothing I can do. Because the game didn't work as intended and would not register my rounds in the arena I lost a week.

I'm being told there's nothing anybody can do to help me.

To be clear:
1) I attempted to start doing the objectives last week on Thursday.
2) my first two objectives said I had to do rounds in the magic heist arena.
3) I used my seven stars in the arena and zero matches and 0 points were registered and I could not complete my daily objectives.
4) I continued to try and randomly put in points in the arena and nothing registered.
5) because my fights in the magic arena were not registering I could not complete the daily objectives associated with the event.
6) today it started working, a week after the launch of the event.
7) now I'm missing a ton of points and will not be able to get the rewards that everybody else was able to attain.
8) I was told there was nothing anybody could do about it.

I'm really hoping there's something somebody's going to do about it

Comments

• Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★

• Options

• Options
    No one responded to my ticket.
    It's been a week.
    Now all of a sudden I can enter the arena & my rounds are counting towards the side quest but I missed a week of the event. This sucks.
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Moderators it would be appreciated if I could get some feedback on this. I'm not a happy camper. Your glitches are causing me to miss out on game content. I've been playing for 10 years. Please fix this and give me my points.
  • Options

Put in a support ticket - nobody here can help you.

I did. No response.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

Does Royal Jatt still have his “questionable memes” line group? Or did that get mothballed?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,997 ★★★★★
    edited March 6

I did. No response.
    Then expect even less here. The less being people roasting you for posting this here
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,432 ★★★★

So last week on Thursday I attempted to do the daily side objectives which meant doing two rounds in the magic heist arena using 7* champs.

I did a round and it didn't count. I did another round and it didn't count. I reached out to numerous other players in the community and nothing I did or they said to do worked.

I was doing rounds in the arena and none of my matches were counting towards the daily objectives. All of a sudden today I went to try and do them again and it worked.

Now I'm unable to get all the points for the magic heist side objectives. There's nothing I can do. Because the game didn't work as intended and would not register my rounds in the arena I lost a week.

I'm being told there's nothing anybody can do to help me.

To be clear:
    1) I attempted to start doing the objectives last week on Thursday.
    2) my first two objectives said I had to do rounds in the magic heist arena.
    3) I used my seven stars in the arena and zero matches and 0 points were registered and I could not complete my daily objectives.
    4) I continued to try and randomly put in points in the arena and nothing registered.
    5) because my fights in the magic arena were not registering I could not complete the daily objectives associated with the event.
    6) today it started working, a week after the launch of the event.
    7) now I'm missing a ton of points and will not be able to get the rewards that everybody else was able to attain.
    8) I was told there was nothing anybody could do about it.

I'm really hoping there's something somebody's going to do about it

So, did you win these matches?

If you won matches in the correct arena,
    they'd save to the server and thus display like above. If you care to share pics of the other arenas to confirm you hadn't entered the wrong arena, that may help clear some questions up.

• Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104
    edited March 7
    You need to collect raffle ticket to get point in solo event quest. Did you collect those tickets?
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    @Roguefrogger13
    Are you sure you did fights in the Magic Heist Arena?
    Because at the first photo you have submitted you have zero points on Magic Heist and bookmarked a regular arena that has points.
    So you most likely did the fights in the regular arena and that's why the objectives weren't registering ☠️
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    edited March 7

You still have 0 points in magic heist arena in this image. The one who replied didn't correct you?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,659 Guardian
    edited March 7
    RE: other thread from last week Thurs that you showed one of same pic above with Trials / Magic Heist / Sersi arenas all without points.

But you never followed up in that thread showing any other arenas not visible in that pic. At least one of them seems to show 1.25 Multiplier Streak, so there was at least a round of points on that other (Dust ?) arena.

(And those are for arenas that ran last Thursday to Sun)

Also, would not have shown if you had arena points in the arenas that still were finishing up prior Mon to Thurs that would have been present the first day of new Magic Heist and Objectives last Wed.

(1) was magic Heist the *ONLY* Arenas you have supposedly been doing the last 2 weeks ? (or have you also done some other arenas too ?) if so, why did the left side clip in pic show another arena at 1.25 multiplier ?

(2) since last Thursday, did you continue to try to do those 6*/7* Objectives in Magic Heist every day ? But it only started working yesterday (after all this time) ? Or did you not bother trying all the days inbetween and just came back to it yesterday (so obviously missed those days inbetween without trying) ?
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,209 ★★★★★
    In your other pic where it "started granting points" you just started the arena 1x multiplier and 80k points total from the 3 fights. Either you did the wrong arena or didnt know about this and want to act as if its bugged
  • Options

I did.
    Shamir51 said:

Does Royal Jatt still have his “questionable memes” line group? Or did that get mothballed?
    I think it died lol, loved that chat 😂
  • Options

hostboytjie">In your other pic where it "started granting points" you just started the arena 1x multiplier and 80k points total from the 3 fights. Either you did the wrong arena or didnt know about this and want to act as if its bugged
    I only did the magic heist arena
    Look at the screenshot again here it is man.
    I don't have any points in any other arena.
    I tried every single day I used three seven Stars every morning I woke up to see if it was finally working and none of my points registered until Wednesday this week so therefore I lost a complete week worth of the daily objectives.

The sersi arena has zero rounds 0 points look at the screenshot I zoomed in so it's easier for you to see man.

I've been playing this game since it came out. I know what I'm doing and I know when the game isn't working as intended.

• Options
    Here's the screenshot again I zoomed in on the same exact screenshot that I took last week on Wednesday

• Options

Here's the screenshot again I zoomed in on the same exact screenshot that I took last week on Wednesday

Sersi arena zero points because I didn't do that arena, I did The magic heist arena like I was supposed to.
  • Options

RE: other thread from last week Thurs that you showed one of same pic above with Trials / Magic Heist / Sersi arenas all without points.

But you never followed up in that thread showing any other arenas not visible in that pic. At least one of them seems to show 1.25 Multiplier Streak, so there was at least a round of points on that other (Dust ?) arena.

(And those are for arenas that ran last Thursday to Sun)

Also, would not have shown if you had arena points in the arenas that still were finishing up prior Mon to Thurs that would have been present the first day of new Magic Heist and Objectives last Wed.

(1) was magic Heist the *ONLY* Arenas you have supposedly been doing the last 2 weeks ? (or have you also done some other arenas too ?) if so, why did the left side clip in pic show another arena at 1.25 multiplier ?

(2) since last Thursday, did you continue to try to do those 6*/7* Objectives in Magic Heist every day ? But it only started working yesterday (after all this time) ? Or did you not bother trying all the days inbetween and just came back to it yesterday (so obviously missed those days inbetween without trying) ?

Dude I don't know what you're not understanding.

I went into the magic heist arena and I did 2 rounds using my seven Stars.

As I finished the first round and went to the second round I noticed it was telling me I had zero rounds completed. I did the second round of seven stars and it said I'd had done one round but when it cycled back for me to pick more champions to continue the arena it went right back to zero. Then I restarted my phone and did a third round. Nothing registered.

The magic heist arena was not registering my gameplay.

Because the magic heist arena wasn't registering my gameplay I couldn't complete the solo objectives.

I did three rounds of seven Stars last week on Wednesday and every other day I did one round of seven stars because what's the point in doing more than one round of seven stars in an arena that isn't registering your fights? There's no point man.

I opened a ticket last week and asked support for help. It's been over a week and they still haven't responded.

So support isn't helping me the only other option I have is to come on these forums begging the moderators to help me.

I don't want to do this but it's the only way i can get their attention since opening the ticket did absolutely nothing to help me out. No one even replied from support.

1) the other arena in the screenshot I shared with you showed a zero it did not have any multiplier associated with it because I didn't do any other arenas. I zoomed in and took a screenshot of my screenshot so it was more clear for you to see that I had 0 points in all of the arenas although I had completed three rounds in the magic heist arena.

2) every single day that the magic heist arena has been up I have done at least one round of seven stars and no none of them counted until yesterday.

Therefore I am missing all of the solo objectives for the magic heist arena from the first week and there is no way I will be able to earn all of the rewards associated with this content and it's not due to any fault of mine.

This is an entirely on kabam's side of things.
  • Options
    edited March 8
    I'm super not happy about this.

I've been reaching out for help for over a week and have received zero replies from support.

I've played this game since the day literally since the day it came out and this is how I'm being treated this is how I'm being appreciated by their support staff.

I'm being completely ignored.

Definitely not cool and most assuredly not a good way to keep people playing MCOC.
  • Options
    FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 93 ★★
    Sorry for your frustrations OP and hope you get the help required ASAP...on another note,why does every complain post always have "av played for X number of years,I deserve better"
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 202 ★★

So what's that arena cause it looks like it was working.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

I did.
    Shamir51 said:

I think it died lol, loved that chat 😂
    Damn. That’s a shame. I was in there for a time. Might have shared some very questionable memes 😅

Regards your issue here, sucks mate. All I can say is keep sending in a ticket. Hopefully you get somewhere with it.