Solo Objective Bug?

shield311shield311 Member Posts: 450 ★★
I just completed the 6.3.6 stand resolute complete quest with 2 star guillotine, the straight to boss path with maxed out boosted 2 star guillotine but did not get the objective. Is therr a catch? Or just a bug

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,408 Guardian
    Did you have anyone else on your team as synergy partners? If so, that is where you went wrong because you can only have OG Guillotine on your team
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 450 ★★
    shield311 said:

I just completed the 4.3.6 stand resolute complete quest with 2 star guillotine, the straight to boss path with maxed out boosted 2 star guillotine but did not get the objective. Is therr a catch? Or just a bug

• shield311shield311 Member Posts: 450 ★★
    Pikolu said:

Did you have anyone else on your team as synergy partners? If so, that is where you went wrong because you can only have OG Guillotine on your team

Oh I see, I used the heimdall synergy with it, so I have to redo it without any other champs on board?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,408 Guardian
    shield311 said:

Pikolu said:

Oh I see, I used the heimdall synergy with it, so I have to redo it without any other champs on board?
    yes, you can have only guillotine on your team. Any challenge that says beat quest with just X is looking to see if you only have that champion (or champions in the case of Allison's Wonderland) on your team