Introducing My First 6 Star Rank 5 & Ascended Woman Forum To Celebrate International Women's Day

ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 416 β˜…β˜…

Belated Happy International Women's Day πŸ₯³
I was about to post this yesterday after the iwd challenge came out but then I went to sleep so I couldn't able to do that yesterday.
There was a pattern where i introduced her to different platforms on different dates.Let me Break it down.

31-Dec-2022-I Rank 4 Og Guillotine(My First Rank 4 Champ)
08-Dec-2023- I Rank 5 Og Guillotine(My First Rank 5 and ascended Champ a Very Special Day For me)
14-Feb-2024- I Introduced Her on My YouTube Channel (Valentine's Day-I consider og Guillotine as my valentine so I choose that Day Specially For her)
8-Mar-2024- I was about to introduced her on Forum During International Women's Day but I wasn't able to
So 9-Mar-2024 is the Day when she is visible to everyone)

I still think she is very Underrated Champ people don't want to use her unless there is a challenge comes out like act 8 boss to get deathless Guillotine piece

But I swear she is very great and powerful champ with the high rank
I played with the 5 Star Rank 5 version for so long when she got the buff and then I rank 4 My 6 Star version when rank 4 were not so common and she did great at Rank 4 for almost every place but when I rank 5 her and ascended oh Man there was such a big difference i found out in her Damage.

She became my top option for battleground as well also fun fact opponent started banning her in bg which allows me to use another champ which could have got banned because that champ is powerful

Also I want to say there can be fight for the topic of og Guillotine Vs deathless Guillotine who is better and in my opinion both are great champ in different scenarios if someone wants to use other champ and they gets fun from that then pls don't troll them i already went through that stage when I was not getting alliance because og Guillotine was my top champ and having low prestige
So pls don't hate any champ but on the other hand I would like to provide a detailed video comparing both deathless Guillotine and og Guillotine to make people understand why one champ is better doing certain things whereas other champ is better in sometime else
Also I would like to hear from you all about my decision on Ranking 5 and ascending og Guillotine.

Also I would like to see how many of you have ranked up og Guillotine and at which rank
And finally ending this discussion with a promise of providing best quality content on Og Guillotine on my channel to show the best of her which many haven't seen yet.

Thank You
Shashank Gupta Mcoc(YouTube Name)

Comments

• ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 416 β˜…β˜…
    So is that means I am the only one with Rank 5 and ascended Og GuillotineπŸ€”πŸ§
    Can I get my Friends with Ranked up Og Guillotine I wanna talk with them?
    edited March 11
    This was my first solo of labyrinth bosses
    https://youtu.be/S__fXhE5wAU
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,128 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Someone tell bro that he can celebrate by ranking some actual usable female character.
    But congratulations
  • AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Member Posts: 351 β˜…β˜…
    Congratulations
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,340 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Instinctively hitting that Disagree button
    PT_99 said:

Someone tell bro that he can celebrate by ranking some actual usable female character.
    But congratulations

Finally someone commented I am happy now and she was my first I have many ranked up Champs now also she is more than just a useable champ for me

Congratulations

Thanks Brother ❀️

Instinctively hitting that Disagree button

Your hand your wish bro πŸ˜‰
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,223 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 11
    She is my first 5* and used me a lot in the beginning. But I rather prefer her pre buff kit, She had one of the most potent life steal abilities. I wish kabam can give us a way to dupe our deathless guillotine.

Congo for your new r5.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,953 Guardian
    congrats!

She is my first 5* and used me a lot in the beginning. But I rather prefer her pre buff kit, She had one of the most potent life steal abilities. I wish kabam can give us a way to dupe our deathless guillotine.

Congo for your new r5.

She is not new r5 she is my first r5 and I know her heal was awesome before buff but still she is great in longer fights and you can heal some damage also post buff has more utility than pre buff version so I will stick with og Guillotine forever ♾️
    edited March 11

congrats!

Thanks Brother ❀️
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You sir have won my respect

You sir have won my respect

I am Glad to hear that 😊
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You should probably put more text. Everyone will read it all and not.

Aw is broken. Try giving it a try.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,223 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Congo for your new r5.

How exactly did she use you?
    Damn nowadays I make a lot of mistakes while typing, need to change my glasses I think.