**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Women of power

For the 2 star guillotine challenge can you bring synergies for her or just got to use her alone on the team??

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian

For the 2 star guillotine challenge can you bring synergies for her or just got to use her alone on the team??

For all of the Women of Power objectives that mention using specific attackers, those attackers must be the only champions on your team whether you use them actively or not.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 624 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

For all of the Women of Power objectives that mention using specific attackers, those attackers must be the only champions on your team whether you use them actively or not.
    ok so lets say the 2 star was challenge....can i use a 6 star wasp to cheese through every fight except the last one and then use the 2 star on the last fight?
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 741 ★★★
    Starhawk said:

DNA3000 said:

ok so lets say the 2 star was challenge....can i use a 6 star wasp to cheese through every fight except the last one and then use the 2 star on the last fight?

Please tell me this is sarcasm. 2* challenge means 2* for the while challenge... 🙄
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    Starhawk said:

DNA3000 said:

Honestly though, it's only Classic Difficulty, it's not hard at all, even with a 2* Wasp. If you take a few hits you can easily use a couple of low level potions to top up her health
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,428 ★★★★★
    Why is people always trying to find loopholes 🤦
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited March 13

Starhawk said:

DNA3000 said:

Honestly though, it's only Classic Difficulty, it's not hard at all, even with a 2* Wasp. If you take a few hits you can easily use a couple of low level potions to top up her health
    how hard the objective is wasn't the issue it's that I have suicide masteries on and when I put her in a fight even though I wasn't getting hit I would lose close to 50% of my health. I ended up having to use about 1 Level 1 health potion per fight just to get through the content because of this....and no way i was going to waste units on changing my masteries back and forth

having said that I appreciate the feedback otherwise i would have tried once with a 6* and then would have used the 2* in the final fight.....and it would have been for nothing
  • Options
    Gabriel_207Gabriel_207 Posts: 56
    Some of the Challenges are doable.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Starhawk said:

Starhawk said:

DNA3000 said:

how hard the objective is wasn't the issue it's that I have suicide masteries on and when I put her in a fight even though I wasn't getting hit I would lose close to 50% of my health. I ended up having to use about 1 Level 1 health potion per fight just to get through the content because of this....and no way i was going to waste units on changing my masteries back and forth

having said that I appreciate the feedback otherwise i would have tried once with a 6* and then would have used the 2* in the final fight.....and it would have been for nothing
    I don‘t understand your point… Suicide masteries drain health in a percentage basis, that goes for double edge, liquid courage and also recoil… So it doesn‘t matter whether you use a 6* or a 2*, the amount of health lost from the masteries is always the same percentage…

Also: Even if you had to use 10 of the L1 or L2 potions, who cares? They are not exactly rare resources… I‘d much rather have the ISO that comes with the 4* champs and the cav-selectors from the rewards…
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,583 ★★★★★
    Starhawk said:

Starhawk said:

DNA3000 said:

Dog I have suicides on and I didn't need to use a single health pot the entire quest