**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

On the edge of quitting

TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
Just wondering how many others are on the edge of quitting because of input issues?

Valiant player and occasional dolphin here, and the number of battlegrounds matches I am losing at the moment, or other damage just by the lack of the most simple inputs working - blocking and dexing!

I’m not talking about all the unblockables and dexterity fails that are being added into the game, I’m talking about a simple block, or a simple dex.

It appears the game is not worth my time much longer if it keeps it up.

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    I have never ... and I mean EVER thought of just this very thing until now ...the amount of nonsense in Battlegrounds is so disappointing ... not even mentioning the overall game but in a "competitive" mode you keep wasting my resources and time with all the control shenanigans ... I know for sure this is my last season of Battlegrounds .. not sure what else after that but I definitely understand where you're coming from.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    I made a YouTube video back in early Feb that because of the WOE Abs-Man fight I had finally reached the point where I don’t have the skill to continue.

But I wasn’t going to quit but I’m now F2P and I just play the parts of the game I still find enjoyable. I’m more discerning on what parts of the game I will now play and because of that my time spent has probably halved.

So I’m in my zone (I’m Valiant) and await the final Act 8.4

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Input drops just cause rage fits and anger issues for me but i slowly recovering from it. But that won't make me quit
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,336 ★★★★★
    edited March 12
    Don't go 😢 (🤣)
    But really tho, wth is up with BG, Kabam actually expects everyone to go and clear GC for 3 months in row with those silly rewards 💀