Options

On the edge of quitting

TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 370 ★★★
Just wondering how many others are on the edge of quitting because of input issues?

Valiant player and occasional dolphin here, and the number of battlegrounds matches I am losing at the moment, or other damage just by the lack of the most simple inputs working - blocking and dexing!

I’m not talking about all the unblockables and dexterity fails that are being added into the game, I’m talking about a simple block, or a simple dex.

It appears the game is not worth my time much longer if it keeps it up.

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★
    I have never ... and I mean EVER thought of just this very thing until now ...the amount of nonsense in Battlegrounds is so disappointing ... not even mentioning the overall game but in a "competitive" mode you keep wasting my resources and time with all the control shenanigans ... I know for sure this is my last season of Battlegrounds .. not sure what else after that but I definitely understand where you're coming from.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,561 ★★★★
    I made a YouTube video back in early Feb that because of the WOE Abs-Man fight I had finally reached the point where I don’t have the skill to continue.

But I wasn’t going to quit but I’m now F2P and I just play the parts of the game I still find enjoyable. I’m more discerning on what parts of the game I will now play and because of that my time spent has probably halved.

So I’m in my zone (I’m Valiant) and await the final Act 8.4

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
    Input drops just cause rage fits and anger issues for me but i slowly recovering from it. But that won't make me quit
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,542 ★★★★★
    edited March 12
    Don't go 😢 (🤣)
    But really tho, wth is up with BG, Kabam actually expects everyone to go and clear GC for 3 months in row with those silly rewards 💀