Best raid champs?

Dfour24Dfour24 Member Posts: 80
Who were your best raid champs outside the obvious? Ex titania, og iron man, hulkbuster, hulkling, etc.

Was a underrated champ like crossbones any good?

Comments

• shield311shield311 Member Posts: 435 ★★
    Same question, gonna be playing my first raid, will be using red mags on assault, need advice on how good will it be and what are the better alternatives
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    edited March 14
    shield311 said:

Same question, gonna be playing my first raid, will be using red mags on assault, need advice on how good will it be and what are the better alternatives

Red mags was not great from what I hear, especially with all the heavy hitters in Assault. Some of the best ones are: Hulkbuster, Storm, Storm X, and Domino. There's probably others, but I can't think of them rn lol.
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 435 ★★
    Pikolu said:

shield311 said:

Red mags was not great from what I hear, especially with all the heavy hitters in Assault. Some of the best ones are: Hulkbuster, Storm, Storm X, and Domino. There's probably others, but I can't think of them rn lol.
    Oh well, from next raid I'll try to upgrade other champs, I just lack any good raid champs lol, my highest ranked raid champ was r1 kraven so I maxed and ascended magneto just for basic utility and raids.