**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Name some powerfull champs ,that Mcoc don't treat them as they deserve...

peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,580 ★★★
Do you remember last time you saw on Forums something about...

Phoenix
Thanos
Thor
Captain America (all skins)
Loki

No... Because ,even them being badass on Mcu/Fox/Sony, they are a joke in our game.

And about Cap, hope we get US Agent before Thunderbolts movie

Comments

• Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275
    Mephisto, mangog, annihilus, knull
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 620 ★★★
    Of the ones in the game, it's definitely Sentry…he's a top 10 marvel character in the comics. SW, CM, Gladiator, Strange, Thor and Kang are also far from the comics.

But, we are also missing One Above All, The Beyonder, the living tribunal, pantheon, Molecule man, Franklin Richards, Proteus, Legion, Hope Summers etc.

And of course Ego, who should have been in the game and given Star Lord fantastic synergy.
  • Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 151 ★★
    Black Bolt, Dormammu, and Kang are a few that come to mind
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,628 ★★★★★
    For those not mentioned yet
    Silver surfer
    Thanos
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★
    Everyone mentioned here, LolTron, Kang, Thanos, Vision.

But at the top of the list is Dr Strange and Sentry. My man's are of some the strongest in the verse and are garbogian.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,662 ★★★
    Gwenpool and its not even close. Homie could beat the mods in a banhammer comp by going back panels and trying g again
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★

Do you remember last time you saw on Forums something about...

Phoenix
    Thanos
    Thor
    Captain America (all skins)
    Loki

No...

Yes. Every day. In posts and threads about "Champs that desperately need reworks" etc.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    If champs should be as powerful as the MCU, Fox or Sony, Cap (all) would rated as it is. Cap got nothing against Thor, Hulk Ragnarok, Scarlett Witch, CCM, Odin. If it's about comic books scaling, Dormammu, sentry and Mephisto should be near the top. Thanos and Phoenix would be unbeatable. Thor, depending on which version would be very powerful.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,974 Guardian

If champs should be as powerful as the MCU, Fox or Sony, Cap (all) would rated as it is. Cap got nothing against Thor, Hulk Ragnarok, Scarlett Witch, CCM, Odin. If it's about comic books scaling, Dormammu, sentry and Mephisto should be near the top. Thanos and Phoenix would be unbeatable. Thor, depending on which version would be very powerful.

What I find interesting is that there are often discussions on the forums about how powerful MCOC champions should be, and there's often an acknowledgement that how powerful they should be depends on whether we are talking about the comic book source material or the MCU.

This is done with absolutely no awareness of the irony of that situation.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,788 ★★★★
    edited March 14
    Thanos, he's a consistent teambuster and a galaxy level threat.
    Doctor Strange, the OG Sorcerer Supreme
    Sentry: Beat a nerfed Molecule Man at his own molecular manipulation game and has nearly unlimited power
    Mephisto and Dormammu: Universal level demonic entities
    Odin: Universal skyfather

• Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    squirrel girl, let her befriend the opponent and end the fight that way
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 161
    Galan. Should be way more OP than Scorpion or NF.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
    I deserve a buff (not that I need it the most but I deserve it!)
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★

squirrel girl, let her befriend the opponent and end the fight that way

She is undefeated in the comics. She took donw Thanos and Galatucs all by herself. She is really underrated in the game.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,788 ★★★★
    Mysterio said:

I deserve a buff (not that I need it the most but I deserve it!)

You're already a great champion, a painful defender in Battlegrounds. The only change I would make is putting the Peni Parker synergy into your base kit, but should it be nerfed?
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for such a nice discussion😊

Yeah, agree.

But I mean in terms of McoC game.

For example...Phoenix should have same treatment as Hercules with instead of Green/Yellow Aura, a phoenix aura and her power increased.

Of course we won't have equality for all champs...
    But why not give some more power to this known champs and make them less subtle to be defeated and with higher chances to win.

Everyone will upgrade these ones and dont let them on a dust closed cabinet...
    👍
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,354 ★★★★
    Sentry
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    Dormammu, one of my favorite Marvel characters and he's such a wet noodle it's not even funny. Same thing with Annihilus although he can have some funny node interactions.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★

Ruwqiersa said:

Sentry shoulda been the strongest science

What? You're saying Sentry, the man who has the power of a million exploding suns in the comic, should be more powerful than Scorpion, the man who has a scorpion tail?

I completely agree.
    That tail is just built different
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 183 ★★
    I always hated this take. One thing I enjoy about this game is that the non powerful comic champs can be gods here. It makes me more invested in them and want to know about their comic arcs etc. we have the comics where the OP champs can be OP. Personally I enjoy the fact that a man with an eye patch is one of the deadliest champs out there.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,354 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Thanks everyone for such a nice discussion😊

Yeah, agree.

But I mean in terms of McoC game.

For example...Phoenix should have same treatment as Hercules with instead of Green/Yellow Aura, a phoenix aura and her power increased.

But why not give some more power to this known champs and make them less subtle to be defeated and with higher chances to win.

Everyone will upgrade these ones and dont let them on a dust closed cabinet...
    👍
    Because that's not how champion design works. The devs don't decide that certain champs will be awesome and others with be useless, and they are just deciding wrongly or randomly. They design every champ to have certain uses in certain situations, and sometimes the design ends up being more powerful or useful than originally targeted, and sometimes less so. They do not generally say, well, this Marvel character deserves special treatment so we should pay special attention to how strong they are. In a fighting game where the goal is for similar levels of utility, that's just not a thing that ever happens to any significant degree, at least not in the way being discussed here.

This is also ultimately a fools errand, because there is no such thing as buffing everyone. Champions are only strong or weak based on the content they have to fight. And content is designed to target the average power of the average champion on attack. If literally every champ was buffed to be as strong as Hercules, all the champs would be boringly average. Because all of the content in the game would be designed to be challenging for attack teams where every single champ was at least as strong as Hercules.

When everyone is super, no one is.
    Red Magneto was the only exception when his buff came up he's now approximately at comic level of power
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 193 ★★
    I’d like to see Deadpool, Classic Daredevil, Ghost Rider and Groot get buffed. Personal favorite champs that just suck.
  • Options
    edited March 15

. If literally every champ was buffed to be as strong as Hercules, all the champs would be boringly average. Because all of the content in the game would be designed to be challenging for attack teams where every single champ was at least as strong as Hercules.

When everyone is super, no one is.
    No, @DNA3000 , look my quote above.

My example was only for Phoenix.
    It will be horrible everyone a Hercules copy haha

And Phoenix, of course with another abbilities, sinergy, etc...

And my quote below "Of course we won't have equality for all champs..."

So, other champs may need a "fine tunning adjust" to improve their numbers.

😊👍