**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Iceman Ice Armor not working

Myself and others in my alliance have noticed the 5% protection is no longer working in all game modes and doesn't matter the fight nodes. We've all made sure ice armor was active at the time, but it's not working anymore

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,119 ★★★★★
    edited March 14
    What nodes? What defender? Details help.

Remember, it is 5% of max health that is the cap it locks to.
  • Options
    Vikings27Vikings27 Posts: 28
    It's been different war paths and eq paths. Mine specifically was path 9 first fight. I don't know about all the other fights my team has fought though. Just know we've all made sure ice armor was up. I specifically forced an sp3 to tank it at 5% and it didn't work.
  • Options
    Vikings27Vikings27 Posts: 28
    Anyone else have this happen???
  • Options
    TDPTDP Posts: 2
    Iceman isn’t able to tank special 3 attacks anymore and I’m not sure why. Just faced Silk in war and had ice armor up and her S3 took me out. She doesn’t nullify, so not sure why there wasn’t any protection.
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 247
    thread necro, but...
    @TDP Silks sp3 has a stun attached to it. it may be that the stun eats the ice armor, then damage is stacked? most likely an order of operations issue.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★

thread necro, but...
    @TDP Silks sp3 has a stun attached to it. it may be that the stun eats the ice armor, then damage is stacked? most likely an order of operations issue.

It's shouldn't be so. As the sp3 and stun take place at the same time. So both shall be removed and tanked at the same time too
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,550 ★★★★★

thread necro, but...

It's shouldn't be so. As the sp3 and stun take place at the same time. So both shall be removed and tanked at the same time too
    Nothing in coding takes place simultaneously. Something always has to come first.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,586 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

thread necro, but...

Nothing in coding takes place simultaneously. Something always has to come first.
    I think asynchronous programming is stuff happening simultaneously correct me if I am wrong
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 197 ★★

Maratox said:

thread necro, but...

I think asynchronous programming is stuff happening simultaneously correct me if I am wrong
    Maratox was talking in terms of game mechanics happening. Either the damage is dealt and then a stun is applied, or a stun happens and then the damage is dealt. Both don't happen at the same time. Something always takes precedence.

But even coming to asynchronous programming, a task starts, and while it is being completed, another task happens. Not that both start at the same time but that both can be running at the same time
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 247
    knew I wouldn't be able to fully articulate that, but more skilled hands would step in.