**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buildings affect the line of sight.

Is this a building made on purpose? Affect the line of sight to increase the difficulty of being hit to the corner.

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,392 ★★★★★
    Lol yes, this same **** also came in Middle of screen when defender dashed in from the corner when I started my own dash

Fun 😃
    Good thing I was using Kitty, just MLL, back, again, sp3 spam, repeat till win 😘
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Allspy11Allspy11 Posts: 15
    Yes, I just want to see Kabam's employees. What's going on? I think Kabam thinks that the nodes are not disgusting enough to add some game difficulty for players to exercise the competitive level of all players.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 477 ★★★
    You won't have much luck trying to get a hold of any of the staff on the forums, better off sending a ticket when you run into in game problems. Support are much more helpful than the forum crawlers.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,322 ★★★★★
    MSD rhulk solo blindfolded has given them an idea for new game mode. They are testing waters with these obstacles and the black screen in incursions when dust was released. Very soon we may have a new game mode where we can’t see anything/defender and still have to fight them.