**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Skill champs purifying Apoc debuffs

Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 637 ★★★
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Apocalypse is supposed to be immune to his debuffs being shrugged off.

I have been in matches against Attuma and Cheeilth and they, along with some other skill champs are able to shrug off the stuns and also the sp debuffs.

Is this working as intended or not?

Comments

• Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 ★★★
    Cheelith has cleanse. As for Attuma if he has a couple concussions his purify accuracy could be higher then what apoc can counter (just my theory though, not sure if that is what is happening here)
  • Options
    Ortoun said:

Cheelith has cleanse. As for Attuma if he has a couple concussions his purify accuracy could be higher then what apoc can counter (just my theory though, not sure if that is what is happening here)

Im just starting to read through these skill champs info and Attuma has ability accuracy reversal, so apocs -100% purify ability accuracy is pushed back onto him, that's my understanding.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,021 Guardian

Ortoun said:

Im just starting to read through these skill champs info and Attuma has ability accuracy reversal, so apocs -100% purify ability accuracy is pushed back onto him, that's my understanding.
    Attuma benefits from AAR. AAR increases his chances which is why he has concussions on himself.
  • Options
    I think Apoc needs an update in order to at least counter the skill class of purification/cleanse champs
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 99

I think Apoc needs an update in order to at least counter the skill class of purification/cleanse champs

No he doesn't. Just cause a new mechanic was introduced after a certain champ was released doesn't mean they must buff older champs. That's how the game works
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Cleanse came out specifically to counter apoc, so I doubt they'll change apoc to counter the thing that counters him.
    Why would they give the inferior hero class abilities to counter the other class? It's counter to what they usually do.

I guess it's a way to make a champ redundant and not have people ask for rank down tickets because his kit wasn't touched.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,644 ★★★★★
    edited March 17

Pikolu said:

Cleanse came out specifically to counter apoc, so I doubt they'll change apoc to counter the thing that counters him.
    Why would they give the inferior hero class abilities to counter the other class? It's counter to what they usually do.
    There are so many champions that exist solely to do this one thing. Cosmics that are immune to nullify exist as an example. It's for added utility, and so the inferior class will not always be completely shut down by a single champion out of like 260. Which is why Nimrod had been such a huge problem for so long. He completely shut down so many mutants that it made the entire class increasingly irrelevant until champs that didn't get dog walked by him in 15 seconds were released
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,021 Guardian

Pikolu said:

I guess it's a way to make a champ redundant and not have people ask for rank down tickets because his kit wasn't touched.
    One mutant shouldn't be able to counter everything in one class. Kabam has been pushing that.