Which Champions have aged the best?

2»

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Hmmm ... coincidence?
    I have not seen the video yet. :p

https://youtu.be/3dgDuGXSpok?feature=shared
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 435 ★★

One champ that I always feel has stood the test of time is Void.

He's still so useful.

Yeah, void is one of the oldest champs and a personal favourite too, his value diminished greatly with arrival of champions like scorpion and other DOT champs which can do what he does in a better way :pensive: , also champs like symbiote Supreme and namor (completely forgotten lmao)

Hope some of these begin to regain their relevance
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 ★★★★★
    shield311 said:

He's still so useful.

Yeah, void is one of the oldest champs and a personal favourite too, his value diminished greatly with arrival of champions like scorpion and other DOT champs which can do what he does in a better way :pensive: , also champs like symbiote Supreme and namor (completely forgotten lmao)

Only players who beaten pre nerf The champion know the importance of symbiote supreme
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    FunnyDude said:

AA, no 7-star version and will never release 7-star version

Says who?
    People said same about 6* and here we are..
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 911 ★★★

shield311 said:

He's still so useful.

Only players who beaten pre nerf The champion know the importance of symbiote supreme
    and he shines in BG this month too. My r5 sym kill 7 star r3 killmonger in like 70 seconds. A GOAT against heavy buffs matches