Anyone any idea why this happens??

DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 489 ★★★
Getting no role boost.. doing boss and personal missions. Been fine before. Kitty pryde assault boost: combo ender prowess
https://youtu.be/ctXB50UNcwo?si=sYzsqKbxvkx5_NR9

Comments

• DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 489 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you please check this out because it's definitely bugged again you asked for proof last time here is my proof
    @Kabam Miike i should gain a role force after it passes 50 but it just keeps on refreshing
  • Maple111Maple111 Member Posts: 16
    Are there any charges for your role?
    Maple111 said:

No but there first 5 times i went in i also didnt have any charges but was able to do damage
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian

Maple111 said:

No but there first 5 times i went in i also didnt have any charges but was able to do damage
    Every other fight or so, there is a bug that will give all roles a charge when you start the fight. This is only supposed to happen on the very first fight. So those other fights, you were given a charge on start, but this time you weren't which is why you're not getting role force.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Maple111 said:

Every other fight or so, there is a bug that will give all roles a charge when you start the fight. This is only supposed to happen on the very first fight. So those other fights, you were given a charge on start, but this time you weren't which is why you're not getting role force.
    There are too many bugs that are known to a select few and not listed anywhere I can find. I also saw mention of a Photon bug in the AW Side Quest.
    Where are these being discussed?
    Pikolu said:

Maple111 said:

I investigated what you're saying and you're right. I just got confused because the first 5imes i went in i gained role force so when i didnt i tought it was bugged. Hope this is the reason tho i cant check because we finished raids but lets check next month. Thanks a lot dude!