**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Cap Sam vs WOW Dani

I tried Captain Sam vs Dani, but for some reason I'm taking a big chunk of damage when I dash back with him. Not every time, but pretty often. I'm guessing it's from the Just Deserts node, but I don't see what it is in his kit that would trigger that. Anyone know what is going on there?

Comments

• Options
    SlugheadSlughead Posts: 22
    I thought it was on dashing back, but I tried the fight again and this time it happened when I intercepted her and gained the bulwark buff. Not sure that I understand the interaction there. I think the bulwark buff reduces the defender ability accuracy by 100% when hitting Sam's block. So I could understand if the damage came when I blocked her, but it was when I hit her. I dunno, I must be missing something.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,987 Guardian
    Cap Sam has a weird mechanic that messes with the node. For the time being, I recommend using almost anyone else.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,823 ★★★★★
    Glad I saw this before taking mine to r2 for this fight
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 263 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax can we get a response on weather this is supposed to be happening, Cap Sam is my only option for this challenge