**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Stealth Mysterium Cap in side event

Corby11Corby11 Posts: 170
Why is there a cap on the Mysterium you can hold and why is it not moved to stash in rewards to be claimed later or just more transparent in the first instance. There’s no notification in the event postings regarding a cap that I can see nor in the in game mail about the event and no warning when you collect the reward to say your going to hit the cap. Just seems pointless putting it in.

If like me you like to you wait till you have a lot of entries and some free time and then blitz content like this it’s very frustrating to see you have wasted time and the pass for nothing. It’s not until you realise you didn’t receive the rewards and hit on your resources tab that you realise there even is a limit. I just don’t get why it’s needed.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,555 ★★★★★
    Corby11 said:

Why is there a cap on the Mysterium you can hold and why is it not moved to stash in rewards to be claimed later or just more transparent in the first instance. There’s no notification in the event postings regarding a cap that I can see nor in the in game mail about the event and no warning when you collect the reward to say your going to hit the cap. Just seems pointless putting it in.

If like me you like to you wait till you have a lot of entries and some free time and then blitz content like this it’s very frustrating to see you have wasted time and the pass for nothing. It’s not until you realise you didn’t receive the rewards and hit on your resources tab that you realise there even is a limit. I just don’t get why it’s needed.

You are able to see the cap. It's not like they're hiding it from you. It's not smart to hold it anyway since the store resets and you have limited purchases
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    I also let it cap as well, and missed on 2k 7-star shards because I wasn't aware that the store reset weekly ...

These side quests surprisingly keep getting worse somehow
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,437 ★★★★★
    edited March 24

Keep Hoardin hoardin hoardin
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★
    There is a cap because the Trader's Outpost is permanent. What you can buy this month will gradually change over time and they don't want people holding forever. 50k cap is a reasonable amount for one to save for rainy day but makes sure you spend some now.

Mysterium is being treated just like Incursion Artifacts where it just goes immediately towards your balance w/ no notification/warning about reaching the cap. Definitely something Kabam could enhance but right now they will just say spend and stop saving.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,555 ★★★★★

Keep Hoardin hoardin hoardin

Brian Grant be like
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 958 ★★★★★
    If you click on the item in the resource summary it tells you what the cap is. You can do this for all resources, so nothing stealth, just need to check.