**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you going to R2 your Deathless Guilly now that you can get her duped via WoW?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
I’m contemplating R2’ng my 7* Deathless Guillotine - particularly now that she can be duped via the WoW challenge right now. I’ve had pretty poor luck with my 7* mystic attackers so thinking about pulling the trigger.

If I do it I’ll probably do so before I do her WoW challenge just to make it easier.

For those of you that have already duped her and had some time to play around with her, what do you think?

Here is my 7* Mystic roster for reference.

Are you going to R2 your Deathless Guilly now that you can get her duped via WoW? 73 votes

Yes, she is worth R2’ng - particularly if duped
35%
Talha305RajaAzKicker316Uncle_Fatty_247hydrogohardGhostboytjieWebby72SoundwarpJaymix79Aomine_Daiki10DarkPhoenix369ShenkSparty6ChrisRM93Crcrcrcaldenchan2011Finalfurykwillrun4adonut13579rebel_JJMAChyp3r05 26 votes
No, not worth it relative to most of the other Mystic champs
47%
Zeke_the_XbotbenshbRagnarok13Sw0rdMasterBrokenHomerJBondEakomoDenzel116Justcause102Maxus7Suros_moonOwlkitcaptain_rogersLegionnaireMilan1405ItsClobberinTimeErcarretHippoSleek_JThe_Doctor_24_1Crasyduck 35 votes
Maybe, but only if…(please specify)
16%
GamerNesciospiderbites0196MCOCHazzaBeastDadJack2634Final_OrderSammyDebrownlikebambiPlayer4774Denic_2580Aecyn 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I really like her but I still haven’t decided. I’m a ftp paragon so t6cc are still very difficult for me to get ahold of. She’s got pretty solid damage and the dupe is really nice for her. I’ll probably r2 her further down the line, just maybe not right now.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,400 ★★★★★
    Its more the player i took mine to r3 but not everyone likes her or will be ranking it just depends on u more than asking weather to or not
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    Maybe if she wasn’t so rng for bg matches.
  • Options
    Final_OrderFinal_Order Posts: 120
    I probably will eventually, I fought hard for the deathless champs, might as well use them, but only when I can get enough resources for them.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,300 ★★★★★
    10% chance to steal 26% of damage dealt, really low chance so I don't think the awakened ability changes anything that much. It's nice regen but the chance is extremely low and it's only 26% whenever it does trigger, maybe once we get her to sig 200 somehow that will change.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    Maybe if I start seeing some rng luck with her damage health steal.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 84

10% chance to steal 26% of damage dealt, really low chance so I don't think the awakened ability changes anything that much. It's nice regen but the chance is extremely low and it's only 26% whenever it does trigger, maybe once we get her to sig 200 somehow that will change.

Depends of the fight
    She heals 26% per 4 souls
  • Options
    Folkvangr said:

Depends of the fight
    Yeah but it's still 10% chance, really really low. At sig 200 though it could be worth it cause two or three triggers alone could regen a **** ton of health depending on how many souls you have.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    I am sure there will be future events that require more deathless fights for objectives but will have to compare the other deathless champs to see who is better for the fight.
  • Options

Folkvangr said:

Depends of the fight
    Yeah but it's still 10% chance, really really low. At sig 200 though it could be worth it cause two or three triggers alone could regen a **** ton of health depending on how many souls you have.
    On paper it does sound low, but also remember that on average 10% is one lifesteal every 2 combos. In a full bgs fight, that’s probably 4-5 lifesteals and from personal experience she usually regens at least 10% consistently. In bgs that’s a lot of saved points, and with good crits she’s very fast. I haven’t gotten to use her in bgs much though, so I think community testing is gonna determine how well she ages.
  • Options

Folkvangr said:

Depends of the fight
    On paper it does sound low, but also remember that on average 10% is one lifesteal every 2 combos. In a full bgs fight, that’s probably 4-5 lifesteals and from personal experience she usually regens at least 10% consistently. In bgs that’s a lot of saved points, and with good crits she’s very fast. I haven’t gotten to use her in bgs much though, so I think community testing is gonna determine how well she ages.
    On average yeah but due to the chance being so low that also means there will be times where you get only 1 or 2 due to RNG screwing you over, now this won't happen most of the time of course but it will and can happen from time to time, that's why I say it's not reliable enough for me personally to be worth r2.
    If she was sig 200 though then even if RNG screws you over you would still probably steal a ton of health (unless you get the worst RNG on the planet and don't get a single life steal) and only then she'd be worth ranking up over other mystics like Chavez or Sasquatch, but again that's just me personally.
  • Options

Folkvangr said:

Depends of the fight
    On average yeah but due to the chance being so low that also means there will be times where you get only 1 or 2 due to RNG screwing you over, now this won't happen most of the time of course but it will and can happen from time to time, that's why I say it's not reliable enough for me personally to be worth r2.
    If she was sig 200 though then even if RNG screws you over you would still probably steal a ton of health (unless you get the worst RNG on the planet and don't get a single life steal) and only then she'd be worth ranking up over other mystics like Chavez or Sasquatch, but again that's just me personally.
    Yeah I get that. This is why sometimes I hate AA, but other times I also love AA. It’s gonna be a risk vs reward that each player has to determine for themselves.

Like you said other options matter too. I personally already have Chavez at r2 and don’t own a 7* juggs, so for me her only real competition is Diablo who I have not looked into that much. But I definitely wouldn’t rank her over a Chavez, juggs, sassy, or kushala if you have them as options.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Problem is she has zero value as a defender for BGs and little utility. Considering there are many 6 star mystics (abs man, doom etc) who have much more utility and are way better defenders, not to mention many 7 star mystics outclass her both offensively and defensively. So, she's probably not worth it compared to other mystics who will do more for you. However, this is of course a game, so if you really enjoy playing her then defo rank her up.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    It would have been an easy "NO" as in comparison to mystic champs nowadays, her place is in the lower half. But, there is one thing that will make her a potential rank up. We have this deathless guilly mission in week 4 woe. So i can definitely imagine next set of events like spring, summer and autumn will have deathless mission too, and potentially a mission in the combined week of all event sets that require us to use all deathless champ. She might be viable at that point, who knows...when 7r2 material is much more accessible. But at this moment, don't rank her up. I'll go with r2 mangog
  • Options
    EakomoEakomo Posts: 44

Folkvangr said:

Depends of the fight
    The problem is the average of 1 in 10 is for an idea case, when it's actually a 1/10 chance every single hit. Where you can end up having 50-100+ combos without getting a single heal off.
    And in my experience using her and pre buffed Guillotine. If you're above 90% health you regen very frequently but once you fall low it dissapears all together
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    I highly suggest you to rank up that mojo if you play bgs a lot. Mojo is a great counter to annoying cosmics like hulkling and maestro, and he is a very annoying defender as well. For bgs he don't need the dupe.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    Not in the near future, no. She was fully capable of doing the WoW fight at r1 so I see no real need to rank her up further than that for the time being. I assume that we'll see some kind of "Defeat this quest with your Deathless champions" shenanigan later on, when we've gathered more of them, and I might reconsider it then. But until that day comes, I don't really care to.
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 173 ★★
    Yes, she is worth R2’ng - particularly if duped
    I ranked 2 her for the WoW fight since I imagine she will be used in the future for other Deathless content. Might as well get the most use out of her possible.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    No I don't enjoy her enough... I have a feeling Deathless King groot will be one fun champ tho
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Not in the near future, no. She was fully capable of doing the WoW fight at r1 so I see no real need to rank her up further than that for the time being. I assume that we'll see some kind of "Defeat this quest with your Deathless champions" shenanigan later on, when we've gathered more of them, and I might reconsider it then. But until that day comes, I don't really care to.

In The final quest which will feature Deathless Thanos (in the end of the 4 seasons of pain or something ig) we will have to use them all