**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Closer than I expected: 7*r1 vs 6*r5

Look at the health and attack for the R1 7* vs r5 6*. It is much closer than I expected.

(Colossus was my first r5 from abyss completion. At the time I had limited options in mutant but now I still have no regrets on ranking him.)

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★
    I wonder if it's a colossus thing, or how many others are that close.

I figured a 6r5 would have been closer to at least 7r2.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    edited March 25

An ascended r5 is equal to a level 1 r3 7* (so basically equal to a r2 7* stats wise)

The only exception to the r1 7* being slightly lower than the r5 6* is sunspot where a r1 7* actually has higher stats than a r5 6*

In general, a r1 7* is basically a rank 4.8 6*
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

An ascended r5 is equal to a level 1 r3 7* (so basically equal to a r2 7* stats wise)

The only exception to the r1 7* being slightly lower than the r5 6* is sunspot where a r1 7* actually has higher stats than a r5 6*

In general, a r1 7* is basically a rank 4.8 6*
    I thInk a r1 7 star is stronger than a r5 6 star, since you should also consider challenger rating and stat focus, PLUS the fact that 7 stars get extra points in all stats.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,335 ★★★★★
    One needs just iso

Another needs LITERALLY EVERYTHING !!!
  • Options
    HomerJBondHomerJBond Posts: 118
    edited March 25
    Ascended 6* r5 vs r3 7*

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★

Ascended 6* r5 vs r3 7*

You are also comparing sig 0...on Kushala and Colossus...
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    People are just finding this out now? This is what I didn't like at the release of 7*s, which was before you could R5 a 6*.
    So a brand new 7* was much better than the highest power level at the time, a 6R4. And being so close to 6R5, made the release of rank 5's kinda muted. Releasing ascension a few months later made it a little better.
  • Options
    Sig and awakened ability do not affect the base stats of attack and health

Ascended 6* r5 is equal to

Ascended 6* r5 vs r3 7*

You are also comparing sig 0...on Kushala and Colossus...
  • Options
    Your ego was thirsty to announce you are ahead. I think my delay in realizing this was listening to YouTubers. My memory says most of them were comparing 6*r5 to being equal to 7*r2, which I now know is wrong.
    Crys23 said:

People are just finding this out now? This is what I didn't like at the release of 7*s, which was before you could R5 a 6*.
    So a brand new 7* was much better than the highest power level at the time, a 6R4. And being so close to 6R5, made the release of rank 5's kinda muted. Releasing ascension a few months later made it a little better.