**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many points will a Valiant be able to get in the next EOP week?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
At least 6?

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    @MrSakuragi do we have any idea how many runs that will be? Two runs at 3/4 points each, or 3 or 4 runs at 2 points each? I couldn’t tell from the original post - just says two paths of 4 champs.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,678 Guardian
    @Oakenshield there are 2 points available for beating each path of the quest, and 6 objectives. A popular theory is each objective will be beat the quest with a team of a singular class. If that's the case (or if the objectives have 0 reasonable overlap with each other), then you're looking at 6 runs minimum through the quest.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★

At least 6?

8 for valiant, 6 for paragon
    too bad it seems i will miss a lot of points… wish they gave more chances to earn points. Too bad it’s timed.
  • Options
    Thanks @Pikolu - so possibly 8 runs for valiant?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    A lot
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,200 ★★★★★

At least 6?

8 for valiant, 6 for paragon
    too bad it seems i will miss a lot of points… wish they gave more chances to earn points. Too bad it’s timed.
    Even then there be like at least another 2 kinds of the same event running this year
  • Options

Thanks Pikolu - so possibly 8 runs for valiant?

Only if you don't just start off doing all 6 objectives. The minimum amount of runs for 8 points will likely be 6 runs.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Only if you don't just start off doing all 6 objectives. The minimum amount of runs for 8 points will likely be 6 runs.
    Unless it not a class gate things but tag then it going to be harder
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Pikolu said:

You'd still be looking at likely minimum of 6 (because double objective overlap has already been very small and would probably be impractical anyways) with a maximum of 7 to get all the points. You are guaranteed to do at least 1 of the 2 paths with the teams you use for objectives, so if the other path is too annoying, then you'd have a 7th run with just whoever you wanted to use for that point.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Gamer said:

Pikolu said:

You'd still be looking at likely minimum of 6 (because double objective overlap has already been very small and would probably be impractical anyways) with a maximum of 7 to get all the points. You are guaranteed to do at least 1 of the 2 paths with the teams you use for objectives, so if the other path is too annoying, then you'd have a 7th run with just whoever you wanted to use for that point.
    I hope I could do most in one go but as show for likely of that’ll happen is zero so I just going for 24 points at 18 now so for me I only need 6 won’t not be to bad
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Ah ok I get it. So 2 points each for the first run on each path assuming you do one of the objectives. Then 4 more runs at 1 point each.

Thanks @Pikolu