shield311shield311 Member Posts: 687 ★★★
edited March 27 in General Discussion
So um, I'm a lil stuck here with approximately 3 revives and no heals and this is my team, my biggest mistake was skipping node choice and not bringing in magneto as i totally forgot kang was metal so um yea, spent like 4 revives figuring it out, is it doable in 3 more revives?

Comments

• shield311shield311 Member Posts: 687 ★★★
    Rest of my roster if I should restart
    A
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,610 Guardian
    You don't want magneto for that fight because he would take a ton of direct damage for failing Kang's abilities. What you really want is someone power drain immune, like Venom.

Also Kang is a fairly difficult boss, I'd recommend watching YT videos on him.
    I got carried away by the "act 7 is easy and 7.3.6 kang is also very easy" type shi and here I am :joy:
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,610 Guardian
    shield311 said:

I got carried away by the "act 7 is easy and 7.3.6 kang is also very easy" type shi and here I am :joy:

When I first did that fight, I think I used 11 revives just from learning it. All future fights took only 2 revives at max though.

I could be mistaken, but looking at your champions, Hulkling should be pretty good for Kang.
    I think I got my mistake 💀💀, I watched a tutorial before battling and half understood the fight, we could throw the special he asks us to, to complete the challenge, what I did was hold the special bar indicated i.e. hold 2 bars till the timer ends and it would messup if he uses his sp1 😭😭😭smh moment, need to grind arenas now