**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Willpower mastery issues?

Hey guys, I’m noticing it in AQ and I’ve had it a couple times in story quest now too, but when I’m suffering from a debuff and then I get a temporary heal block debuff even after the heal block is over I no longer regenerate any health per other debuffs. Not sure what’s happening with willpower but I’m curious if anyone else has noticed it too?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,419 ★★★★★
    If your heal blok u shouldn’t helling so no bug.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,368 Guardian
    Gamer said:

(Read)
    They say after Heal Block is over, still blocked from healing.

Question.. is this from EXISTING other debuffs, that were on you during the Heal Block.
    Or does even NEW other debuffs not restart any healing.

Honestly don’t know if the Heal Block changes (for example) a “flag” on the other current debuffs, so that even when Heal Block is over, the “don’t regen” flag is still set for any debuffs that were there during Heal Block.
    So that it would only be NEW debuffs that wouldn’t have that “flag” set on them ????

Or if existing debuffs should start healing once again after the Heal Block ends.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,419 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

(Read)
    They say after Heal Block is over, still blocked from healing.

Question.. is this from EXISTING other debuffs, that were on you during the Heal Block.
    Or does even NEW other debuffs not restart any healing.

Honestly don’t know if the Heal Block changes (for example) a “flag” on the other current debuffs, so that even when Heal Block is over, the “don’t regen” flag is still set for any debuffs that were there during Heal Block.
    So that it would only be NEW debuffs that wouldn’t have that “flag” set on them ????

Or if existing debuffs should start healing once again after the Heal Block ends.
    yea also if he doesn’t hav any debuff he wouldn’t get any healing