**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner's Journey Quest not fulfilling

It's been almost 3 days now and alread opened all the crystals I have that has the word "daily" in it but it's still not getting completed. I do hope this gets fixed. Kinda ruins my first 3 days in this game. Smh

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    Yves said:

It's been almost 3 days now and alread opened all the crystals I have that has the word "daily" in it but it's still not getting completed. I do hope this gets fixed. Kinda ruins my first 3 days in this game. Smh

Umm (red ?)

DAILY crystals are earned just once per DAY. (From logging into, or opening, game. Daily Reset time based on your Timezone, but typically 8pm or 9pm US-EST)

If you’ve only been playing 3 days, how have you already opened 12 Daily Crystals ????
    Anyways, login for 3 more days, and you’ll be able to finish that “First Steps” Objective.
  • Options
    YvesYves Posts: 3
    This is the 11th part of the quest. It's not a quest that requires me to collect and open daily crystals every single day. I believe this is a 7 day newbie quest.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Yves said:

This is the 11th part of the quest. It's not a quest that requires me to collect and open daily crystals every single day. I believe this is a 7 day newbie quest.

Dude it literally says "open a DAILY crystal".
    So as you open daily crystals, it will give you points.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    Oh, so not all of the 15 steps are the same “Open a Daily Crystal” ??

Were they different things for each of the 15 steps ?

I think I recall someone saying that if you advanced in progression beyond what was giving the original/beginner “VERSION” of Daily Crystal, and you’re starting to earn a higher progression based version of the Daily Crystal, that version of crystal is NOT counting towards this First Steps Summoners Journey Objective.

You may have to submit a Support Request ticket and ask them to move you past this 12th step.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • Options
    YvesYves Posts: 3

Yves said:

Dude it literally says "open a DAILY crystal".
    So as you open daily crystals, it will give you points.
    And I did but it wasn't completing the task. If you've read what I said, I mentioned I already opened ALL the crystals with the word "daily" in it.
    So I hope you don't treat this as a stupid question and that I haven't tried doing anything before posting it in here. 😅

Anyways, I was able to push through. I've been opening it the crystals by tapping the "open crystal" button on the bottom right side of the screen and apparently that doesn't count as opening a crystal lmaoooo. So I did the manual way of opening a crystal by dragging the crystal and letting it spin and tapping it to stop and that pretty much solved my problem and was able to move on to the next quest.