**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Fix the evade bug already!

SlySlySlySly Member Posts: 352 ★★
How much longer are we gonna endure Spideys and NC hitting us even before the evade animation is done? I lost my streak because I got tagged 5 times after an evade, hit with a special and then got tagged 5 more times before my champ even got up. On top of the 8h arena lockout. Why can't we get a response to something thats been pointed out for months? Why do we have to make a forum shitstorm so you do something that we want for us , like 30 min timers? Get it together already!

Comments

• The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Member Posts: 134
    It's one of the most Notorious and annoying things to come across in war. It's been reported way long back and nothing is done till now. It's just a loss of units for anyone encountering spidey or NC and getting tagged by them.
  • SlySlySlySly Member Posts: 352 ★★
    I still don't understand how is this not fixed. And still can't believe they have not made a single comment on this
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Member Posts: 137
    Kabam/Net Marble live by one creed c.r.e.a.m !
  • thekidm8thekidm8 Member Posts: 12
    Yeah yesterday in AW i was fighting a spiderman and i had 50% health. Halfway through the fight he evaded and while it showed him evade i died, WITHOUT GETTING HIT i lost my entire half bar of health. This bug needs to be fixed asap.
    thekidm8 wrote: »
    Yeah yesterday in AW i was fighting a spiderman and i had 50% health. Halfway through the fight he evaded and while it showed him evade i died, WITHOUT GETTING HIT i lost my entire half bar of health. This bug needs to be fixed asap.

Same thing, AQ, took out my 5/50 Rogue like she's a 3* after evading.
  • CuntessaCuntessa Member Posts: 69
    edited June 2017
    Rogues evade is bugged as well, sometimes I can dash back far enough after a 5 hit combo and sometimes I get tagged ... also what's up with a non evader evading out of my combo and my hits not landing
    That one is a whole different story but at least they made a comment on that, Mike said that if you misstime the dashback by a milisecond yoi will be getting tagged.