**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will the 6 star stream giveaway include rare champs

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
Such as maestro and weapon x. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax thx

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Yeah and red deadpool and immortal iron fist and deathless champs
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 76

Such as maestro and weapon x. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax thx

Just do necro
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    They didn't specify that it's "basic pool", "excluding Trophies" etc. They actually emphasized "every. single." multiple times. Sounded like they're giving away every single one that's available - so if you can set your game to 6* and someone shows up, the account who wins should get them.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,785 ★★★★★
    Considering they've never given away 5* labtron, you aren't gonna see maestro in that giveaway either.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 410 ★★★
    I know they said every single 6 star but I don't think Maestro should be part of it, the other trophy champs sure mostly because they get put into banquet/other offers often giving someone who could quite possibly be a winner of a below uncollected account maestro feels wrong imo.
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 191 ★★
    What time will the stream be?
  • Options
    jdschw said:

What time will the stream be?

5 uk time I think? Pretty sure they said 10pt time and I'm pretty sure that's that 5 uk time
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 130
    Hi! I missed the stream, so did they give out every 6*?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

Hi! I missed the stream, so did they give out every 6*?

No they announced on the April 10th stream they will give every 6* to one person
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    Probably symbiotic spiderman giveaway to celebrate the arrival of spider punk 😀
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 473 ★★★
    Yes. It will be every 6 star. Thanos, weapon x, platpool, Maestro, you name it.
  • Options

No. It's almost certainly only champs in the basic/ featured pools. Trophy champs never count for these kinds of things. Stop passing it along as if you know for certain because you have zero clue.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,399 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

No. It's almost certainly only champs in the basic/ featured pools. Trophy champs never count for these kinds of things. Stop passing it along as if you know for certain because you have zero clue.
    Well, given Jax did emphasize EVERY 6* AVAILABLE, it's a pretty easy conclusion to come to that EVERY 6* is the prize in the giveaway.

You say trophy champs never count in these things like they've ever given every 6* champ away before.
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Well, given Jax did emphasize EVERY 6* AVAILABLE, it's a pretty easy conclusion to come to that EVERY 6* is the prize in the giveaway.

You say trophy champs never count in these things like they've ever given every 6* champ away before.
    Name one time they've ever given a free 6* trophy champ in game that doesn't include opening crystals, doing milestones or spending cash/units first. I'll wait.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Name one time they've ever given a free 6* trophy champ in game that doesn't include opening crystals, doing milestones or spending cash/units first. I'll wait.
    I never said they have before.

It doesn't mean they won't, lol
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

They won't they simply don't hand out trophy champs for doing literally nothing.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

They won't they simply don't hand out trophy champs for doing literally nothing.
    But they will hand out 7 star versions of the new champs...
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,409 ★★★★★
    How about we wait as who knows they might in calendar they gave away a 6 vision to choose from 2 other champs never say never how i understood it though was every single one
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Bendy just brought up a good point.
    6* Vision OG was literally in the calendar not long ago, and all we had to do was login for that.

Do I think they should give out trophy champs? Absolutely not!
    But, given Jax did say every 6* champ, I'm hoping they just meant basic champs and not trophy champs.

Also isn't og deadpool in the basic now? I can't remember, but I know back in the day I bought the 4* and recently they had him in something that didn't cost, just can't remember what it was.
  • Options
    edited March 29

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

6* Vision OG was literally in the calendar not long ago, and all we had to do was login for that.

But, given Jax did say every 6* champ, I'm hoping they just meant basic champs and not trophy champs.

Also isn't og deadpool in the basic now? I can't remember, but I know back in the day I bought the 4* and recently they had him in something that didn't cost, just can't remember what it was.
    Og vision was the very first trophy champ besides og punisher but I'm not sure he counts. So perhaps they are gonna do that to others in order of their release and how old they are? And no! Redpool is absolutely not in the basic pool. He also wasn't exactly free recently as you had to do some kind of fights but I don't recall what exactly.
  • Options
    Make as you wish with this but this was asked in the discord and this was the full convo about the rare champs, Jax does not have the answer on if it will involve the super rare champs as shown below.

I would wait until the live stream and try not to pass out any false info that it will include them all when Jax himself doesn't even know.

If there is an update before then I am sure someone will post it here.

• Options
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Og vision was the very first trophy champ besides og punisher but I'm not sure he counts. So perhaps they are gonna do that to others in order of their release and how old they are? And no! Redpool is absolutely not in the basic pool. He also wasn't exactly free recently as you had to do some kind of fights but I don't recall what exactly.
    I can't remember either, I just remember being annoyed to see him easily obtainable because I spent money on the 4* years ago, lol

I really hope they don't include trophy champs, that would be a huge mistake, imo.

But at the time Jax did say every champ, so I'm only speculating based on that.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Every champ means every champ, including trophy ones, cuz it's going to be only one guy who gets all, and giving them all won't break everything lolll.
  • Options

Every champ means every champ, including trophy ones, cuz it's going to be only one guy who gets all, and giving them all won't break everything lolll.

He may have said "every 6 star" but as I posted above he does not even know if it means the rare ones. Until Jax posts an update no one knows if it will include them