New BG idea?

Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 262 ★★
Okay so hear me out. You should be able to forfeit a match and still get the points you'd get for losing.

Ik I can't win every match that's not the annoying part. It's sitting 7+mins for a bg match to end just to get my 2k points. Where if you still got your points for forfeiting. The whales can get their win and I can get my 2k and move on within 30seconds.

I already know noone is going to go for this idea but hey 🤷

Comments

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    What points are you talking about getting for losing?
  • Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 262 ★★
    Pikolu said:

This would make points farming absolutely awful if they ever had a juiced up the rewards again

It makes no difference in "point farming" other than that 7+min wait. Itd cost someone more in the end to just que up,quit,get the 2k and move on.(If rewards ever got better) Than actually trying to win for 4k points. More fights=more elder marks=more money for kabam.
  • Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Member Posts: 92

Okay so hear me out. You should be able to forfeit a match and still get the points you'd get for losing.

Ik I can't win every match that's not the annoying part. It's sitting 7+mins for a bg match to end just to get my 2k points. Where if you still got your points for forfeiting. The whales can get their win and I can get my 2k and move on within 30seconds.

This is a good one, but I’m going to quote what you wrote on a post about BG to be fairer.

xLunatiXx said:

If you agree to cut your rewards by half then ok you can face accounts of your size

You act like the rewards (solo) are worth it to begin with🤣.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    edited March 31

What points are you talking about getting for losing?

Points for solo/alliance events. You get 0 for quitting out.
    Ohh yeah, and here my dumb ass was thinking about the objectives, that you just need to play for, lol

Huge "duh" moment for me there. 🤣

This is a good one, but I’m going to quote what you wrote on a post about BG to be fairer.

xLunatiXx said:

If you agree to cut your rewards by half then ok you can face accounts of your size

I did say that. I could carless about the solo rewArds .I simply want or think it'd be a good idea to still give us the points and not waste ours&the other person's time. The solo rewArds aren't worth it. However BG minimums in a alliance are a thing
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 341 ★★
    I would settle for just getting rid of the next round pop ups and reducing the timers after a fight to half. Seem like there are plenty of opportunity to reduce the time it takes for a match in little efficiencies
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    Maybe
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

xLunatiXx said:

I did say that. I could carless about the solo rewArds .I simply want or think it'd be a good idea to still give us the points and not waste ours&the other person's time. The solo rewArds aren't worth it. However BG minimums in a alliance are a thing
    better idea: autoplay option, as in autoselect, autofight, auto collect all points, or even better just simulate and collect rewards. a winner is us all!

xLunatiXx said:

You said you want the points, then say you don’t care about the points, but want the points. So in the end you do care about the points?

Anyway, why should you or anyone get points for not competing at all?

Also, If your alliance is forcing you to play, then I don’t think that alliance is good for ya. The leader should be able to understand that you have hit your limit. This is a game and not a job.

Another point is that, you say it takes you 7+ mins to do one match. That is true if you were competing. If you weren’t then you can end the match in about 3-4mins. If u stand there and do nothing, the AI should be able to KO you in about 10-15s, and if your opponents are whales, they should be able to KO your defender in about 30-45s. So 2 rounds would be around 2 mins. Just draft your weakest champs for defense and offense.

xLunatiXx said:

You said you want the points, then say you don’t care about the points, but want the points. So in the end you do care about the points?

Also, If your alliance is forcing you to play, then I don’t think that alliance is good for ya. The leader should be able to understand that you have hit your limit. This is a game and not a job.

Another point is that, you say it takes you 7+ mins to do one match. That is true if you were competing. If you weren’t then you can end the match in about 3-4mins. If u stand there and do nothing, the AI should be able to KO you in about 10-15s, and if your opponents are whales, they should be able to KO your defender in about 30-45s. So 2 rounds would be around 2 mins. Just draft your weakest champs for defense and offense.
    I said I don't care about the rewards. I didn't say anything about not caring about the points. Alliance minimums have always been a thing. For AW&AQ but ally mins for BG is a bad thing?

xLunatiXx said:

I said I don't care about the rewards. I didn't say anything about not caring about the points. Alliance minimums have always been a thing. For AW&AQ but ally mins for BG is a bad thing?
    The points you get is equal to the rewards. You need points to contribute to your solo and alliance for the milestone rewards, so wouldn’t that be the same thing?

Alliance minimums is a thing decided by each alliance and not a compulsory thing for the game. You are sure to find many alliances who are chill and understanding. I’m in a chill alliance myself where we are ask to contribute where we are comfortable with. We compete in AW and do our best but no pressure to have to win every match.